Chapter Thirteen

Sanem was begging," Taner, please where are your taking me, you know my mom is going to be looking for me." She yelled. " Sanem I told you your mom knows you're with me."  Just relax, we'll be there soon." He spouted. " So you're not taking me to Can, are you. I knew you were lying." He turned and glared at her, and for the first time she saw the evil in his eyes. It scared her.......Then he smiled, " Sanem, here I have some food and something to drink, just try a little." Her throat was tight and dry, so she took the thermos, " What is it," She asked. " It's tea, my love, I know you love your tea." He smirked. She just had to have a sip, her throat was so tight from fear. " Now, see things are fine." He said. She yelled, " No they are not fine Taner, take me back now. Her anger began to take over her fear, as she took a few more swigs of the tea. " Let me out now. She pleaded. But he ignored her. He was driving her out of town, but she wasn't sure where. As they drove along she felt her will to fight lessen, her mind getting foggy, she was feeling very sleepy...So sleepy she couldn't keep her eyes open.

They arrived at the house, a small cottage house near the lake. Sanem was out, sleeping like a baby, just like he knew she would. He picked her up and carried her into the house. He placed her on the bed, she looked perfect, he thought. He tidy up the rest of the room, making sure everything was perfect. He had turned the small house into a beautiful wedding chapel. With flowers and lights hung everywhere. He laid out her wedding dress next to her on the bed. This was perfection, he thought as he went about the task of dressing her in her wedding dress. This is what a special woman like Sanem deserves, he thought as me stepped back admiring the way she looked. He just needed to make her see it. " Ok, now the next step, let's make a special video to sent to Can. He will see what can happen when you least expect it. He took his phone and panned the room, showing the flowers, the lights and all the decorations he had worked so hard on. Then on to the bed, Sanem lying there in her beautiful dress, " Hello Can, we wanted to invite you to our special wedding." He spoke. " We have designed a beautiful wedding and we are so excited to let you know. Sorry you had to find out like this, but this is the way it had to be. I told you she would chose the right man.....wish us luck 

This would be the event of the year, Taner thought, although it was only him and Sanem. They would be happy for the rest of their lives. So let's sent this video and let the party begin...        

Can stared at the phone, and opened the message...his fear was overwhelming. Taner, what are you up to, He thought, his mind refused to go to that place of something bad happening to her. The video was playing and he could hear Taner talking, but it made no sense. His mind was blank, numb. He was saying a wedding, Can saw the flowers, but what did this mean. As the video made it around to the bed, and Sanem lying there, motionless, dressed in a wedding dress, his fear took him to a place he had never been. He screamed, yelled, he lost all of his control. His eyes had to be wrong, he hadn't seen that. The panic was set in, deep into his soul, he had to get to her. He ran to Ceyda's tent hoping she would know where Taner was, she was talking loudly to someone on the phone so he stopped to listen. " Taner, you were never suppose to go that far, are you crazy." She shouted. " When Can finds out, he's going to go crazy." Ceyda said. Can was uncontrollable, he busted into her tent, " Where is she, Ceyda tell me now."  Her eyes were wide in fear, " Can, what are you talking about, who." She cried. " Ceyda, that's Taner on the phone, and he has Sanem, and I want to know where. NOW." He yelled. She quickly hung up the phone, " Can please try and calm down, are you sure about what you're saying." She answered, her body filled with fear. He shoved his phone in her face and hit the play button, letting her watch the demented video that Taner had sent him. 

She watched in horror, how had this happened, she wondered. What had possessed him to kidnap her. He really was a sick man, why had she not seen it before. She backed away from Can, his rage had terrified her. He looked at her with eyes like burning coal, " You tell me now, where he was taken her, or so help me Ceyda, when I'm done with you and your company, you won't even be able to sell a carabiner clip. I'll destroy you and your family." He said with gritted teeth. Her heart was beating out of  her chest, and she could barely breath. " Can, I'm sorry, I never meant for it to go like this." She cried.. He was just suppose to distract her."  Can yelled, " Ceyda, where is she." By this time she was crying uncontrollably from fear, " I think he took her to his cottage, it's outside of Istanbul, somewhere on a lake." She sobbed. That's all I know Can, really."  Can paced back and forth, "What lake Ceyda, " He demanded. " I don't know for sure Can, really, but it's a small lake, it's more like a large pond." She explained. 

He stormed out of her tent, he ran to his truck, but where was he going, the flight home would take almost three hours, that is if he could even get a flight out. He drove like a crazy man back towards  town. He was desperate, he called the only person he knew could help her.  " Metin, I need your help," he shouted. " Can, is that you brother, what's wrong." He asked. "What's happened." Can tried to stay in control. "Brother, Sanem's in trouble, and I'm in Kayseri, she needs you, can you please find her."  His voice broke, as he began to cry, " Please Metin, you have to help." I don't know what I'll do if something happens to her." He cried.  " Can, my brother, I would do anything for Sanem, just tell me what's  going on." He replied. Can tried to calm down, but he couldn't make the words come out to make sense. " He sent a video, that sick bastard. He took her to a cottage by a small lake. She wasn't moving, " He cried, " Metin, you have to find her, I won't be able to get home for a while." Metin tried to calm him, but it was no use, and he himself was beginning to feel the fear.  "Just send me the video Can, and this guys name, and I'll find the place. " Don't you worry, I'll have her back before you get home. Metin knew the responsibility he had, if he couldn't find her, what would happen to his friend, his brother. He didn't even want to think about It. He would find her...

Can sent the video to Metin..He finally got to the airport. He had a flight out in a few hours, and would home by morning......

He sat with his head in his hands, the tears refused to stop....Sanem....I'm so sorry, I let you down, I was to suppose to protect you forever.....