Update and A Question.

«  « Karina »  »

Honest to God, I called him over for one reason. I planned to tell him what I was, it seemed only fair, since he'd told me who he was. But those plump, full lips broke into a smile, along with my concentration. Now, I found myself with his head in my lap and my fingers playing with his curly hair, Bill Withers playing softly in the background as we spoke.

"Harry... there's something I... I need to tell you..." Was it hot in here? He looked up at me, his big green eyes urging me to go on, his hand gently resting on my arm.

"Go on, love. It's okay."

                              (Flashback)

A mother held her child in her arms for the last time, tears streaming down her pale cheeks as she handed the baby to another Guardian.

"Take care of her, do not let her be harmed." The shattering of Angel Armour was heard and the blond woman kissed her head, then charged into battle, spear in hand. The Oldest of the Guardians, Melkor the Wise, knew this child was special, he saw it in a dream.

"You will be safe, child. You will do great things." He spread his wings, pure white, whiter than any others, and ascended into the sky, never to be seen or heard from again, by either Demon or Guardian.

                        (End Of Flashback)

"What?" Harry was out of my lap and towering over me before I could process what happened. His eyes were furious and his skin was pale again, his beautiful eyes replaced with the blackness, a seemingly endless void.

"You're lying!" He growled and pulled me up, looking into my eyes.

"You know I'm not." I said, for the first time not afraid when he was like this, because he wouldn't hurt me.

"I should kill you right here."

"But you won't." I softly caressed his cold cheek, watching his inner turmoil get the best of him.

"You're right, God damn it." Harry pulled away from me, as "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone" came on, his eyes darting to the doc.

"This song. This fucking song." Then, as I thought he was going to make Hell upon earth, he laughed.

"I've lost it. I'm in love with a Guardian, my sworn enemy, and I couldn't care less." What?

"You're.. in love with me?" He stepped closer, cupping my jaw in his hand, leaning down to kiss me gently.

"Yes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, I finally updated! And I have a question I need feedback on. If I started (and I'll update this more often if you guys like the idea) and Odd Thomas fic would you read it? Anton Yelchin is literally my soul mate, but I don't want to write it if nobody will read it. And also, I might be taking Rain down, because I've simply lost my muse for it. Sorry to all of you who liked it, I tried but I couldn't do it. Anyway, that's all.

PEACE. LOVE. RUBBER GLOVES.