The Meeting.

I found out that in our maths class, you could sit where you please. Naturally, I sat next to the only person I knew, so I wouldn't feel so alone. Suddenly a chill came over the whole room, and every person silenced. If a pin was dropped from a centimeter off the ground, it would have sounded like an explosion.

"He's here." Ana whispered, her face paling to whiter than the paper on her desk. Instinctively, I turned around to look at the entrance, wondering what the fuss was about. There stood the single most intimidating man I had ever seen, and he was staring right at me. A mop of curly, chestnut colored hair sat on his head, swept up and to the side in a perfect quiff. Penetrating eyes, the color of a lush forest, or green emeralds shining in the first light of day. He had an eyebrow stud with a small, black gem on it. From the ground he stood at least a bit over six feet, with endless legs and broad shoulders, arms as strong as the earth I stood on. Then I looked back up to study his face more, full, pink pouted lips, with a lip ring on the right side of his mouth. Joined with the ring and stud, he had a bar in his ear and both were pierced with slightly large guages. A jaw that could cut raw diamonds, the smirk he wore showing off his perfectly white teeth. And lastly his stance, he was in control, and he knew it. When he finally moved, he sauntered slowly over to me, then sat in the desk by mine, only to lean over to me.

"That's my seat, Princess." My eyes widened and I quickly stood up, gathering my bag and starting to move. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back, staring into my eyes, as if he could see right through me.

"I never said to move. Sit back down." I gulped and did as he said, sitting in the far side of the chair.

"Good girl." He leaned back in his chair and rested his feet on the desk, acting as if he were too good for this place. When he caught me looking at him, he snapped his teeth like a wild animal would, then smirked at my reaction. This class took forever to end, the whole time he was watching me, whispering things to get my attention. The second that bell rang, I had bolted out of my seat and was already in the hallway, terrified he would follow me. Ana caught up to me and held my arm, looking at me like I was possessed.

"What?" She opened her mouth as if she were to say something, but closed it when she seemed to have forgotten how to speak. When she did speak, I wished she hadn't, for I knew why she was quiet.

"He's claimed you, Karina." I burst out laughing, she was crazy!

"You're hilarious! I don't even know his name, he can't 'claim me'!"

"It's Harry. Harry Styles." His dark voice said, making me look around Ana to see him. His thick British Accent only made his deep, slow voice made me think even more that this was a joke. Glancing back to Ana her eyes told me that I was not to mess around, this was serious. Then he pushed her to the side and strode over to me, ignoring the girl that he had knocked to her knees. I let out a frustrated breath and dropped to my knees with her, crawling between his and sitting in front of her.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard an animalistic growl and was yanked up violently by Harry. Then shoved, very roughly, against the lockers, one if the dials shoving into my back.

"Come on, Princess, I don't want to have to punish you. Now, you will never, I repeat never, disrespect me again. Understand?" He had pinned my arms above my head, his other on my waist, forcing me back. I knew if I didn't answer he could hurt me. Where are the teachers?

"Please, you think they want to mess with me? Darling, I have news for you, this is my town, baby girl. And they play by my rules." Before I could register anything, he had let go and was halfway down the hall. As if he were a disease that was highly contagious, the students pressed against the walls as much as they could to keep away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts? Reactions? Anything? OMFG GUESS WHAT.

PEACE, LOVE, RUBBER GLOVES.

I LOVE ANYONE THAT READS THIS, AND I PRAY SOMEONE LIKES IT AT LEAST?