Backstory..

I just wanted to know if you had any comments on this? Anything? Anyway, on with da story. Oh, and when it's in italics its a flashback or the person is not directly stating something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        «Harry»

     I watched as the small girl in the SUV collided with another car, the crash deafening. On instinct I rushed to help, the only time I would ever willingly help someone, but knew I didn't have long before they would both be gone. Her and her father, the woman in the other car was long gone, she died on impact. The smell of gasoline hit my nose, then the fire started. Careful to take her out I shielded the fire from touching her, seeing as I didn't feel pain anymore I would live. But I was also in my human form, so it would scar me badly. Her father looked at me one more time, then was engulfed with flames, as was the car. I held the shaking form to my chest, so she couldn't see what was happening. Though she was only four, I was still slightly shocked to see she had a white aura, and not black. And in this moment, I made a silent promise that I would keep her safe, never let her get harmed. She was mine.

                    Ten years later

In my many years of life, since the dawn of time, to be precise, I had never wanted something as my own so much. For five years I had been protecting her from anything that could injure her, but I was called back to work for a while. And when I came back to this realm, she had gone from this place, moved somewhere else. I scoured everywhere I could think her mum would move to, but I couldn't find either of them. After nearly five years of searching, I knew it was futile. I may be a demon, the most powerful one, but even if I had a tracker to help me, dark powers can not find purites, or the people they are close to. The small town I took control of was the last place I expected to find her. Well, her to find me, for that matter.

"Harry? Harry lad, you okay?" Niall tapped my shoulder, his thick Irish accent filling my ears. There were only four other people I cared to speak to, my friends for many years. Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne. Nodding my head I broke my train of thought from the memory, looking over into his ice blue eyes. Each of us had an ability, mine, of course, was Darkness and Power. That is why I was the most powerful, I could control anything I chose to. Niall could control Ice, anything cold he could manipulate. Liam was Persuasion, the ability to change anyones mind or actions. Louis made the earth change, he was the reason for all the catastrophic damage in it. Zayn, now he had the second highest power, he had the power of flame. Not the little fires mundanes use to heat stuff up, oh no, he was hell fire. Crafted by the hands of the devil himself, as a companion to me, he was hot to the touch and could sizzle anything just by thinking of it. But none of us used our powers for good, why would we? We all could possess people, the usual Demonic forces, and we all had our true forms. I had asked Karina if she liked my true form earlier, but that was not it, not even close. That was what I chose to let show, and that is how I will keep it.

"You sure? You're thinking about her, huh?" I grinned at the blonde haired boy, nodding in response.

"She's so beautiful, Niall. I can't believe she's mine." When I was going crazy searching for her, I called upon the guys to help me. Out of all of us, she was invisible to our eyes.

"You're really something, Harry." I chuckled and nudged his shoulder as I walked by, seeing Perrie, Zayns human pet, walk by in front of me. Her eyes widened when she touched my arm by accident, shrinking away and covering her face.

"Please don't hit me Sir, I didn't mean to!" My mood was too good from seeing Karina to do so, instead I just laughed and slowly removed her arms, so they were down at her sides.

"Hey, I'm not going to hurt you, okay?" She looked confused before she nodded quickly and scampered off. Walking into my room I threw my jacket on my bed, grabbing the same book I had seen her read earlier. I wanted to have something to relate to her about, so maybe she wouldn't fear me as much. All of Karinas mind was open to me, but I forced myself not to listen to it, not wanting to invade her private thoughts. That is, until I heard her think my name. The only time I couldn't help invade her thoughts was when she brought me into them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER.

BECAUSE I'M EVIL LIKE THAT.

TWINNY, YOU KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN.

PEACE, LOVE, RUBBER GLOVES. <3