Oh...Well.

«Karina»

      I had called mum to come get me, after what happened in maths I felt sick, like I was going to throw up. I felt sick and I was terrified, seeing Harry like that made my blood instantly run cold and my heart stop. He looked like a monster. I told her to come in when she knocked, facing the window away from the door.

"Love?" I couldn't breathe when I heard his voice, chills up my spine when he called me "Love." I'm not your love...

"Yes you are." Darn, I forgot he could hear my thoughts. He chose not to comment on that, but I heard him open his mouth as if he was going to, then slow heavy footsteps coming toward my bed. I hid under the blankets in hopes of evading his eyes, or even being near him at all.

"Come out from there, we need to talk." He sat on the edge, making me scoot away and kick blindly at him. He let out a frustrated growl, grabbing the blankets and ripping them off.

"Listen to me!" He was shifted into his demon side, pale white skin and black eyes. I stopped thrashing, my heart still racing as I looked at him.

"I did not mean to frighten you, Karina," His pale skin was almost translucent in the sun, the blinds playing tricks with my eyes,

"but if we are going to do this, you need to listen to me." Do what?

"Do what?" He grinned, letting his skin shift back to normal- well, my normal, not his.

"You're my girlfriend. And now, you're going to tell your mum you feel better and ask her if you can go to a cafe with me." I scoffed, standing up to go downstairs to get away.

"No pants? I like that on you." I squeaked and ran into the bathroom when I noticed, the large shirt having covered my legs when I sat.

...

Eventually, mum had caved and let me go with Harry. Just great -note the sarcasm-. Now, we were in his sleek grey mustang. Since when did he have this?

"Harry, how long have you had this?" He looked over at me, a small smile resting on his lips.

"Since I got you. I can have any car I want, darling. Is there any specific car you would prefer?" I furrowed my eyebrows and thought for a moment, then smiled and nodded.

"A '68 Black Corvette." [(These cars are legit the coolest)] He raised an eyebrow, but soon the car began changing into the Corvette. The smooth vinyl of the seat felt amazing under my fingertips, the engine like a beast under the hood.

"Woah! How did you do that?" He smiled more, shaking his head.

"You'll find out soon, love." I laughed softly, changing the station. 'Sick' by Barcelona started playing, one of my favorites of theirs.

"I got a fever, I'm so sick," Brian sung. (The lead singer of the band) Harry looked over at me, one of his long fingers drumming on the center console to the beat.

"You know the song?" He nodded, pulling a CD out of the holder. It was their second of the third album, Love You. He popped it in and went to Sick, his smile widening as mine did.

We ended up singing like idiots to the CD, laughing and nearly crying. I found yet another side of Harry, not his mean, violent, or cruel side; but his happy side. One -to be honest- I didnt think he had. When we got to the cafe, he ordered a plain black coffee, and a scone. I got a Cookie Crumble frappucino and a sugar cookie. Yea, I have a sweet tooth, especially for cookies. Harry raised an eyebrow, shaking his head and paying the cashier.

"I'll pay you back when we get home, I should have brought money." He laughed, shaking his head.

"You're really something, love. And no, you're not paying me back. My treat." I started to protest, but his eyes told me not to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I took so long to update, life has been really crazy for me. And I would love to update more often, and I really will try. Any ideas are accepted, comment below and I'll most likely add them in!

PEACE, LOVE, RUBBER GLOVES. <3