The Truth About Karina...

The "Date" had been fun, but my yearning to tell his was killing me. It would never happen, I could not -would not- tell him. My mom didn't even know, I didn't want her to know either. I wasn't entirely sure how Harry hadn't found it out yet, if he'd been watching me how could he not have seen? Now, alone in my room, I let my wings unfurl and stretch to their full length.

"Harry."

« Harry »

I heard her soft voice in my head, my instincts telling me to gotoher, but my brain telling me not to. I had been pouring over everything I knew about purities, always coming to the same conclusion. Guardian. Only Guardians were pure at that age, whether they knew what they were or not, my kind destroyed them. They were beings of light, and love. We were beings of darkness and despair. That's why they they were a dying breed, we were stronger and more dangerous.

Flashback

"Let the war begin." I snarled, gripping my sword tighter. I didn't particularly need it, but I did enjoy watching them scream in agony as it plunged into their heart. Before there were humans, there was us. Demons, and Guardians. Few of them survived the Battle, our breed slaughtering theirs. A pale, black haired female charged at me, her staff turning into a spear before I could cut her down. It plunged my shoulder, searing pain, bright light, and she was dead. Niall had killed her, blood splattering his face and arms. I growled as I yanked the rod out, black blood oozing put after. Only Angel weapons could hurt a Demon, just as only Demon weapons could hurt Angels. Black tendrils spiraled from the wound as it healed, leaving a permanent scar. I could simply cover it without much difficulty.

End

A soft sign escaped my lips as I though over the memory, letting my scar show. The black tendrils hadn't spread nor shrunk after the spear was pulled out, just an ugly circle on my shoulder. I still had the spear, too. In a long rectangular box hidden under my (mostly) unused bed. It was pure white with heavenly runes carved into it, the tip still sharp and threatening. I was about to reach-

"Lucy in the sky, with Diamonds!" My phone yelled, causing me, surprisingly, to jump. Who the Hell changed my ringtone?

"Hello?" It was Josh, a long friend of mine, calling about his human.

"I don't know, she's been acting strange."

"How so?"

"She started actually obeying me, like she listens now." A smile cracked over my face at this, he was a much younger demon than I and this was his first pet.

"Bro, you broke her. Good job!" He was silent for a moment then cheered, thanking me and hanging up.

...

I need food. My food, not pathetic human food. She won't know, will she? No, she definitely won't. Ever.

"Boys, I'm going hunting. I'll be back later tonight." Niall and Zayn nodded, Liam and Louis were too involved in Fifa to say anything. I huffed and threw pillows at them both, making Liam mess up and Louis score.

"Hey! Piss off!" He yelled, then broke out in a fit of laughter.

"Alright mate, see ya later." I rolled my eyes and walked out, conjuring up a Chrome Road King 14. Loud, yes. But perfect to attract female attention, I preferred females because they tasted sweeter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to say that I will absolutely update next Monday, hold me to my word I promise I will.

Demonic. (Harry Styles AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें