Late Night Visits.

«Karina»

       I quickly got in mums car at the end of the day, sighing and looking forward at the road.

"Tough day?" She asked, rubbing my back.

"Like you wouldn't believe." She sighed too, then moved the hair from my face.

"Hey, it gets better. I promise, okay?"

"Okay..." The drive home was silent, but it wasn't awkward, it was comforting. The thought of him made me shiver, my hands starting to shake slightly from fear. Luckily mum didn't seem to notice, she just kept driving and humming to a familiar song.

"Float down,

Like Autumn Leaves,

And hush now,

Close your eyes and fall asleep,"

She had one of the most beautiful voices I had ever heard, and no matter what, it calmed me down.

"And you're miles away,

But yesterday,

You were here,

With me." We pulled up in the drive, thankfully, I just wanted to take a shower and sleep. I had finished all my work in APP, which there wasn't very much of. Looking over at her in confusion when she didn't turn the car off I asked her what she was doing.

"I have a few things to take care of, you know, clearing stuff up at the bank and getting us food."

"Oh, okay. Love you mum, be safe." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and hopped out, watching her drive away. Unlocking the door and tossing my bag on the sofa I plopped down on it also.

"Mmph." After a few minutes of me being lazy, I walked up the stairs to take a shower. The hot water was scalding me, and it felt like I was bathing in the flames of Mordor. But I loved it, the feeling of being so warm it hurt. I hated the cold, with a passion, I had never liked it.

"You have no idea how fucking hot you are." The deep, raspy voice made me squeak and drop the loufa I was holding. I wrapped the shower curtain around myself and hid behind it.

"Who are you?!" I yelled at the stranger, earning a chuckle.

"What, you don't remember me?" It was Harry. He was in the restroom with me, seeing me naked, and acting as if it were nothing. Not daring to look at him, and staying hidden with the sheet, I tried to get something to throw at him.

"Sweetheart, I can see through the curtain, you're hiding nothing. As if you could hide something from me." I huffed, trying to show I wasn't afraid, but inside I was freaking out.

"Oh come on, don't be scared. I won't hurt you. I protect what's mine, not hurt them." His words, claiming I was his, made my blood run cold, then boiled with anger.

"I am not yours! How the hell did you even get in here?!" Before I could process anything, he had ripped the curtain down, furious.

"You dare use that tone with me?" He forced me to look up at him, and I felt like I was in a nightmare. The soft, tanned skin had turned into pale white marble. It looked like if you touched his cheek, he would shatter into a million tiny shards. His oh so perfect teeth were now sharp needles, the tips coated in red, covered barely by black lips. But his eyes, those were what scared me the most. Instead of the Emerald Green color, the one that secretly I loved, were massive black swirls. The depth of them, it seemed, had no end, neither did the fury. Put together he looked like a beast, one that I had thought only real on T.V. I was too caught up with looking at his face, that I hadn't noticed him wrap a towel around me and carry me to my room.

"Now, shall you ever disrespect me again, I won't hesitate to punish you. Do you understand?" I could feel myself shaking with fear, my hands turning white with how tight I was clutching the towel. This had to just be a nightmare, I was still asleep and he was not here.

"Breathe, darling. You need air." I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding, then when my senses came back I shrieked and pushed away from him, falling back and hitting the bed. The laugh the came from his black lips wasn't one of amusement, it was forced and I could tell he was not in a good mood.

"So, tell me, does my true form amuse you? Does it excite you?" He seemed so cool to the fact that he was...whatever he was.

"N-No!" Instead of answering me he walked to my dresser, pulling out underwear and examining them. They were my white ones with a little baby pink bow on the front from Victorias secret.

"Cute." He tossed them at me, commanding me to put them on. I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled them up, refusing to let him see anything. When I kept my back to him, he walked so he was standing in front of me. I kept my eyes on the ground as silent tears slipped down my cheeks, dropping onto my chest then rolled into the towel.

"Come on love, don't cry." His ice cold hand on my cheek made me flinch and turn away, the cold startling me. When he turned me back to look at him, I was met with his normal, vibrant green eyes, and his warm skin again.

"I'm sorry I scared you, Karina. But you must learn to do as I say. Now, lay down and go to sleep." Before I could get up to get night clothes he had pulled his plain white shirt off, revealing all of his tattoos and held it out to me. I blinked slowly, and he vanished out of nowhere, just gone. His shirt, still warm from him wearing it, was still in my hand. Fearing that if I didn't listen he would come back, I dropped my towel and put his clothing on. Though it fit him perfectly, it was baggy and long on me, falling to just above my knees. And it smelled of him, his expensive cologne and just...him in general.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT WAS GONNA BE A LONG CHAPTER SO I JUST LET IT HAPPEN.

PEACE, LOVE, RUBBER GLOVES. <3