Don't touch what's mine.

«Harry»

        While she sat quietly and did her work, I watched her intently. The white aura that shone out around her was...Astonishing. All of these filthy black ones, these filthy people. And mine was the darkest of them all, just a swirling black mass around me. I had no problem with making hers black, she was mine now, and I would do as I pleased. She pushed the paper forward and leaned back, rubbing her face. Holy shit, was she finished already? I sat a bit straighter to see she had written the whole three page essay that was due tomorrow, in half the class period today. I had seen her thoughts, and knew she was good, but wow. Even for a demon that was hard to process. I felt her peek over at me, then when she noticed I was looking right back, she huffed and started reading her book. 'The Hobbit,' By J. R. R. Tolkien. It looked well worn, and her big blue eyes were reading the words hungrily. My gaze traveled along her face, down to her lips. Just thinking of the things she could use them for made me hard, and when she flicked her tongue over them it made me want to grab her and fuck her over the desk. My mind was thinking all the dirty ways I could tak- Ding! The bell rang and interrupted my fantasies, making me growl at it and glare over to the speaker. I looked back to where she previously was, my scowl deepening when I saw she wasn't there. Standing up and stretching I followed her to our next class, watching from a few feet away as she walked. Her small hips swayed slightly when she walked, her long hair flicking from side to side. You wouldn't believe my rage when some guy bumped into her, knocking her things down. She quickly bent to her knees to get them, a little less than an inch showing of her back. Storming, and I mean literally storming, over there, I grabbed the boy by his collar.

"Hey, you think you can get away with touching my girl?" My voice was deadly, and I knew it, sensing his fear made me hungry. And not hungry for food, hungry for blood. The large vein in his neck stuck out like a sore thumb, throbbing at me, almost mockingly. And no, I'm not a vampire. I'm a demon, we can feed on anything we please. Vehemently I whispered:

"After school, the back. Or else." In his ear. He nodded his head quickly and ran away when I released him, terrified and shaking. By now Karina had gathered her stuff and was watching me as I glared the man down, deciding how I would kill him. I slowly turned to her, looking down into her eyes.

"Did he hurt you?" The look she gave me, I swear. If I was able to die, I'd be six feet under right now.

"No, Harry. He did not hurt me! He accidentally bumped into me, that's not a big deal!" I raised my eyebrow at her tone, then gripped her small face in my large hand.

"Would you like to repeat that, babe? Because I recall myself telling you not to ever use that tone with me. Do I need to clarify my point?" She shook her head as mush as she could in my tight grip, her eyes watering and a few tears slipping down onto my hand. Taking my hand away, I brought it to my lips and licked the salty tears off.

"Go. Don't want you to be late, now do we?" She shook her head and scurried off, stumbling on her feet but not falling. Oh yes, she will be fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY IS A BADASS.

AND HE NEEDS TO TAKE A CHILL PILL.

COMMENT. VOTE. PWEASE?

PEACE, LOVE, RUBBER GLOVES. <3