Demonic.

I stepped out of the shower, blow drying my hair and putting fresh clothes on. It was my first day at a new school, and I wanted to look good. My mum called my name, telling me breakfast was ready and to hurry up or I would be late. I sighed and took a final look at myself, then walked down the steps. I had to change schools again when we moved, my other schools didn't turn out too well. When I was younger, the work was always too easy, and I needed harder work. It got so bad that I was a ten year old in a grade eight class. And I got bullied a lot, until I couldn't take it anymore and just stopped going. This year was different though, I felt it in my bones. I would not let them get to me for being a fourteen year old in a senior class. I would ignore them and just finish my studies. Well, that's what I want to happen. The bright side to this was that it was a small town, so there was less people around me. I easily got nervous around people, they made me feel like I was going to throw up. I sat at the table and poked at me eggs, then drank my orange juice and stood up.

"I'll be sick if I eat, mum. Just not today." She gave me a look of understanding, taking my plate and scraping it clean in the garbage.

"Come on, darling. You don't want to be late on the first day." I quickly ran to brush my teeth again, making them shine and running back downstairs.

...

I looked around for my first class, maths. Sighing in frustration and running a hand through my long, golden brown hair.

"Need help?" I heard a soft, feminine voice ask. Turning to her I smiled and nodded.

"Please!" She giggled and looked at my timetable.

"Oh! You have maths with me! I'm Ana, by the way. You must be Karina?"

"Yea. Ana. Is that short for something?" I asked as I followed her to the class, looking around.

"Anastasia. I was named after my Mums grandma." I ogled over her name, it suited her well. She had fiery red hair the cascaded down her back, stopping at the small of it, and shimmering in the fluorescent lighting.

"How old are you? You look like a kid?" And there was the question. That dang question I hated so much.

"Fourteen." She blinked a few times, before saying, much to my surprise:

"Oh. Sweet!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tbh, this is my first published fanfic, and I really hope someone likes it! If theres anything you want me to change in this, or anything at all, just ask me in the comments! I'm open to suggestions! <3 Peace, Love, Rubber Gloves.