Gotta keep my reputation...

«Harry»

        I looked at the girl in my arms, my girl. Her long, medium brown hair spread on the pillow and my right shoulder. Her lips slightly parted as I heard her soft breaths, her chest moving up and down. When I heard her mum get home, I sighed and quickly disappeared, not wanting to frighten her or get Karina in trouble. The boys were out do Hell knows what when I got home, a note on the door saying they went out for some food. From where I stood in the front room, I could hear someone crying quietly, trying to hide it. I followed the sound to Zayns room, then stopped outside it.

"Perrie? Is that you?" Her breath hitched and she tried to be silent.

"Can I come in?" I heard a small yes and opened the door, flicking the light on to see her. She was chained to the corner with the whole outside of her left arm charred to black. Ghosting over to her I kneeled by her small frame, larger than Karinas but still tiny to mine. She flinched away and curled into a smaller ball, the chains on her rattling, and her clothes barely covering her.

"Why did Zayn do this, Perrie?" She slowly looked up at me, her vibrant blue eyes full of pain and fear.

"I-I don't know... H-he just d-did..." I couldn't believe he could do this, inflict that much damage on a mortal. Granted, it was what we do, but not to those we claimed, it was out up most rule: We do not harm, or punish, our chosen mate, unless it is necessary to make them behave. Waving my hand I dissolved the chains, softly taking her arm I began to heal it. Healing was not my best power, I only used my powers for evil or possession. When I was finished, she looked at me with big eyes.

"Why did you help me?" Her genuine question made me chuckle a bit, then helping her up I layed her in the bed.

"Because, Zayn shouldn't have done that if you were innocent. Don't worry, Perrie, I won't let him hurt you anymore." I gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder, a smile, then walked out to grab some food. It was late when they finally came home, but I needed to talk to Zayn about her, so I pulled him aside.

"Why did you hurt Perrie?" He shrugged as if it were nothing, trying to push past me. Infuriated by his nonchalant actions, I growled and shoved him back to the wall.

"Did I dismiss you?" I barked, pinning him with my fist in his shirt. I saw the defeat in his angry brown eyes, his jaw tight.

"No master, you did not."

"Then why did you try to leave?" He shook his head, saying he didn't know.

"If you ever, Zayn Malik, hurt her again, the only exception being to make her behave, I will send you back to the pits of Hell. Do you understand?" The venom was dripping from my voice, making my black lips that were saying them seem more deadly.

"Yes sir, I promise." Letting go of his shirt I growled again and stormed back inside, walking to my room. I need to kill. What would Karina think? She would think I'm a monster. Don't kill, just eat mortal food. I don't get the same feeling. Fine, then lose the love of your life. No. Yes. My conscious was nagging at me like crazy, all of it relating back to her.

                                   ...

I made sure that today I would try to keep my temper in check, but I hated the fact that other people, other men could see her. She was mine, and mine only. And she looked so fucking hot today, the skinnies she was wearing were tight and showed her pretty little legs off. She was wearing a Supernatural "I don't understand that reference." tank top, with a picture of some guy on it. Her hair was tied in a simple bun, resting on the back of her head. Plain white converse shoes with pink socks underneath. It was such a normal outfit, but it just made me want to strip it off and have my filthy way with her. She saw me making my way to her, smiling and trying to push through the crowd faster. I parted them and chuckled when she stumbled slightly, then wrapped a possessive arm around her shoulders.

"So, did you dream of me?" She blushed and shook her head, giggling. I smiled and rolled my eyes, walking with her to maths class. She took her seat, well my seat, and got out the homework. I poked her cheek and nudged her with my hips.

"That's still my seat." She looked up at me then laughed, shaking her head. The quiet gasps from everyone was enough to piss me off. Bending down with one hand on the desk, the other on on the chair, I put my face even with hers.

"You want to test me, darling?" When my eyes flashed black she flinched in fear and shook her head, moving to gather her things quickly. She moved out from under my arm, sitting as far away in the classroom as she possibly could. The way she sat, nervous and twitchy, told me I had fucked up. After this class was over, I tried to get to her but she had vanished. Literally. I looked everywhere for her, even the ladies room, but couldn't find her. Storming out of the school I took off in the direction off her house, knowing she could be there. Turns out, she had her mum pick her up. Ghosting there I changed back into mortal form, and knocked on the door. A very confused mum opened the door.

"Ah, hello Mrs. Black! I'm Harry Styles, a friend from school. I just wanted to give her the rest if the days work and check on her, she left so suddenly?" Making her mum think I was a sweet, innocent school boy, I gave her a smile and extended my hand. Looking at me for a wary second she nodded and gave me her hand, which I promptly brought to my lips and kissed the back of it, holding for a second.

"Well Harry, you are such a little charmer! Come in, come in! Karina is in her room, I can take it up to her if you like?" I thanked her and stepped in, shutting the door.

"Oh, no I can do it, if that's fine? Mr. B had certain instructions for our English paper." She smiled again, saying that was alright.

"Oh, Harry. Would you like anything to drink? And may I ask why you're not in school?" Fuck.

"I'm one of the highest in my grade, Miss. Johnson decided it would be okay for me to miss today, seeing as I had nothing else to do." Seemingly pleased by my answer, she smiled and waved me off. I bounded up the steps, knocking on her door softly.

"Come in, mum."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ASDFGHJKL CLIFFHANGER! WHAT DO YOU THINK HER REACTION TO SEEING HARRY AND NOT HER MUM WILL BE???

COMMENT, SHARE, VOTE.

PEACE, LOVE, RUBBER GLOVES. <33