Epilouge

•Jacks P.O.V•

It's one year later, Cassie is still snowboarding don't worry. Mason is 4 now and it growing up each day. Cassie just found out she was pregnant with a girl. But you can't even tell she's pregnant because it's to early. Cassis's parents still don't talk to her at all. The guys moved in a couple houses down. Matt even moved out and moved in with them. Magcon is done. Sometimes we do digi or whatever but that's it. Today, Cassie and I are getting married. I'm standing here at the end of the aisle with all the guys and Mason as my groomsmen. The guys finally got girlfriends so they are the bridesmaids, matts girlfriend is the maid of honor because we are closest to them, well besides JJ. Skylynn is the flower girl, she looks so cute. Finally the music plays and I see my beautiful fiancé walking down the aisle towards me. It makes my eyes go glossy seeing her like this. She's never looked more beautiful.  I'm standing here watching her walk towards me and I think to myself, there are bad days, there are good days, change happens, but change is good. Let life take you on its once in a lifetime ride. If you end up where I am, marrying the love of your life, I'd say it was a pretty damn good ride. But the thing is, the ride hasn't even started yet. You were just in the line....