Chapter 21

•Cassie's P.O.V•

I woke up at 6 to a dark room. We were leaving Orlando today. I sighed and turned to Jack. He was starring at me. "Good morning" I whispered. "Good morning" he said smiling. "How long have you been awake?" I asked him. "Long enough to know that when you stretch you make a cute weird noise" he smiled. I blushed and my hands flew to my face trying to cover my red cheeks. "Cas let me tell you something" he started. "I absolutely love it how you blush as if it was the first time we met when Matt brought you to Magcon that first time, and how whenever we kiss it feels like the first time when we were at the boardwalk in Virginia" he said moving my hands off of my face and placing his hands there. I smiled as he connected our lips. We kissed for a couple seconds until I heard banging on the door. "GET UP WE LEAVE IN 15" the voice said. I could tell it was Matt. I sighed and got up and pulled on distressed light wash shorts and a California republic sweatshirt. I pulled on my white vans and pulled my hair into a high ponytail. I grabbed our bags and Jack helped. He took the bags and smiled as I walked to get Mason. "Mas time to go" I said lifting him out of bed. He laid asleep in my arms as I carried him down stairs. The guys were all making their was downstairs with their bags as Nash called an uber. Matt came over and stuck a red Magcon beanie on Masons head. I smiled and we waited for the uber. It pulled up and we all piled in heading to the airport. "You excited?" Jack asked me. "YEAH!" I replied. Matts mom had been like my mom because mine kicked me out. He smiled as we pulled up to the airport. We got out and Jack grabbed out bags as I carried Mason. We checked in and immediately loaded the plane to Virginia. I sat by Matt and Carter. Jack was sitting by JJ and Sammy. I settled into my seat as we took off for Virginia.

We landed around 7 and it was warm. I smiled being back where I grew up. We walked outside the airport an I took a deep breath of the crisp winter air. I smiled as Mason was just waking up. "Mommy where are we?" He asked. "We are in Virginia baby, we are going to go see Grandma Espinosa" I said. He nodded as we got into a uber and headed to Matts old house. We pulled up and I hurried out. I walked to the front door and opened it. "Hello?" I heard his mom ask. I put Mason down as he ran to the kitchen. "MASON" I heard her yell. I walked in to see Matts mom holding Mason. "CASSIE" she said walking over and hugging me. "Hi" I said hugging back. "Where's my son and where's Jack? He knows right?" She asked me. I nodded. "They're coming and yes he knows" I smiled. "I'm so glad you guys came for a pre Christmas kinda thing" she smiled. The guys piled in and we all sat in the living room. "Can you watch Mason, Matt and I have to go quick" I whispered to Jack. He nodded. I kissed his cheek and got up with Matt to go Christmas shopping.

We were now done shopping and we had so much stuff! We got them all wrapped and stuff because we wouldn't have time to do it ourselves. We got back and all the guys were outside in the backyard with Mason. Mrs Espinosa must have went out somewhere. I walked out back to see Mason in Matts old tree house. Te one we used to hang out in, the one where he comforted me when I found out I was pregnant. I smiled as Matt joined me. "Cas I don't think it's safe anymore" Matt said to me. I looked at him with a scared look. "MASON MILLER COME DOWN" I yelled up. "It's scary" he whined holding onto the tree that went through the middle of it. "Mas your ok" I said standing by the ladder. "I want daddy" he whined. Jack ran over and crawled up and got Mason. We played in the back yard the rest of the day and decided it was now bed time because we had a big day tomorrow. It was our pre Christmas thing with Matts family and then the next day we would be leaving. The guys descended downstairs into the media room and Matt went to his bedroom, I went to my bedroom that I had when I was like 17 or so and jack followed. "Mas do you wanna stay in here or with Matthew?" I asked him slipping flannels and a t shirt on him. "MATTS ROOM" he said excited. I laughed. "Say goodnight to daddy" I said opening the door. He ran to Jack. "Goodnight daddy" he said kissing his nose. "Night Mason" he said. I grabbed Mason and walked to Matts room. I knocked. "Matt" I said opening the door. "Mason was wondering if he could spend the night in here" I said. "Absolutely." Matt smiled. He got up and got another pillow and grabbed a blanket. "Goodnight Mason" I said kissing his forehead. "Night mommy" he said running and jumping on the bed. "Night Matt" I said. "Goodnight Cassie" he said kissing my forehead. I left an returned to my room and flopped on the bed. "Life is a journey isn't it?" Jack asked. I turned towards him laying on my side propping my head up with my arm. "I think of it more as an adventure" I smiled. He did too and moved so he was now towering over me. "You and your words Cassie" he said shaking his heads. "Amazing aren't they" I giggled. "Not as amazing as the girl I'm about to kiss" he said. "Is Ariana grande here or something I said looking from side to side sitting up. He smirked and crashed his lips into mine pulling me onto his lap. Our lips moved in sync as if they were one for awhile before I pulled away for air. He Kaye's his forehead to mine as he struggled to catch his breath. "I love you" he said. "Promise?" I asked. He looked at me. "Forever and always" he said sticking his pinky up. "Forever and always" I said returning the gesture. We laid back in bed and drifted off to sleep, like a prince and princess in there castles.

•Jacks P.O.V•

"GOOD MORNING" I heard Mason yell running through the house. I smiled to myself and turned over to Cassie. She was awake. "Who needs alarm clocks when you've got Mason Miller am I right?" I asked. She giggled. She got up and started to get ready. She left her hair in it's natural curls and did her normal whatever she did and came out. "Can you go get Mason?" She asked. I nodded. I opened the door and looked both ways to see Mason running past my door. "Woah" I said swooping him up and pulling him into the room. "Daddy!" He squealed. "Mason time to get ready" I said. He pouted. I got h changed to what Cassie had laid out for him which were jean and a grey long sleeve shirt. I sent him in by Cassie so he could brush his teeth and I changed. Cassie picked out jeans and a grey long sleeve Hollister shirt for me. I put it on and Cassie and Mason walked out. Cassie looked stunning. She had a grey long dress on and some combat boots. I smiled and picked Mason up as we joined the others downstairs. "Hey y'all" Cassie said walking into the kitchen. A bunch of heys or his filled the room. We took a seat at the counter and talked for awhile. Mrs Espinosa opened her presents from Cassie and Matt and then we talked and watched movies until dinner. "It's so sad that you guys have to leave tomorrow" Matts mom said as we began to eat dinner. Cassie and her talked for awhile and then we were done with dinner. Cassie and I helped clean up dinner and then we sat in the movie room with the guys downstairs. That's where they were staying. We were all in our pjs and decided to watch Frozen. We got to the part where the Prince Hanz guy tells Ana he doesn't love her and then Shawn burst. "That bastard" he gasped. We all started uncontrollably laughing and had to rewind the movie because by the time we had finished laughing the movie had ended. Cassie was asleep and so was Mason. I grabbed Cassie and Matt grabbed Mason. "Night" I said carrying Cassie upstairs followed by Matt. We separated Into our rooms and I laid Cassie under the covers. And then we fell asleep.