chapter thirty five: welcome to paradise

LINDY'S POINT OF VIEW

"She actually did that? What the fuck," Nate laughed.

"I know! The highlight of my night," I chuckled, and got into bed. "So, are we watching something?"

"Mmm, I had something else in mind." He says, scooting closer to me.

"Oh yeah?"

He maintains the eye contact as he puts his hand under the duvet, and trails from my nipples to my underwear. His hands were so cold and I shivered at the touch. Why are men's hands freezing when they touch you? It's amazing!

He stopped, and then got on top of me, kissing my boobs and my neck before finally, my lips.

He pulled away and whispered, "I can't wait to hear you moan my name tonight. As loud as you want,"

I giggled and kissed him again. He pulled away again after a minute, and slid down. Oh yes.

He took off my underwear, and looked at me while he slowly flicked his tongue up and down my clit.

My phone began to ring, and Nate gets up. "You wanna get that," he asked, licking his lips.

I sighed in defeat, knowing he wouldn't continue until after the call. I picked up my phone, and the caller was very unexpected.

"It's Logan? He should be asleep," I frowned, and then accepted the call. Nate sat up and raised his eyebrows as I told him. I always tell Cameron to take his iPad from him when he goes to bed, because the boy will literally stay up for hours playing games on it. Or he would call Ellie and they'd talk!

"It's almost 1." He mouthed.

I nodded. He could be on his Switch too.

"Logan King, what-"

"Mummy! Daddy and Aria are fighting so b-bad and I think she's throwing things at him because I keep hearing him make noises like he is hurt and I don't know what to-" he rushed, whimpering and sobbing. "It's scaring me."

"Woah woah woah, hold on- what? Aria and Daddy are fighting?"

"Very bad. She just threw glass," he said. "And I think she's hitting him."

"Glass? Jesus fucking- Are you watching? Get in your room, now."

"I'm like, at the bottom of the stairs. Dad just told me to stay in my room, im going to go."

"Good boy. Stay in there, I'm coming."

"I'm really scared mum. She keeps screaming at him. She keeps saying your name. I want to come home,"

Oh, no. This is about me.

"I'm coming right now. You stay in your room. You do not leave that room unless Daddy comes for you, you hear me?" I put on my underwear and throw on a coat, racing out of the house with Nate following behind me. He starts up the car, and begins driving.

"I think she's hurting him again." He cries. "I don't want Dad to be hurt,"

If Aria is still at the house when I get there, I won't hesitate to hurt her back. Logan, if not already, is probably traumatised because of her. And poor Cameron. I bet he's distraught.