chapter thirty one: sweet but a psycho

CAMERON'S POV

"You think she's the one?" Isaac laughed at me, taking a chunk of out a breadstick as he said so. "How long has it been, like a month?"

Madison elbows Isaac, "Hey, time doesn't mean anything,"

I was out eating lunch with the group. We are always at our best when bonding over food. Honestly, how many times do we go out to eat per month? I don't even want to know. I was currently catching everyone up in mine and Aria's relationship. We've been taking things slow and I really like her.

"She's right, Darton. Plus, you don't have a say in his relationship, remind me how fast you and Madison got together?" He says, chuckling, and then sing songs, "Don't be a hypocrite,"

"Mmm, well I-"

"Why are you even-"

I was drinking the rest of my water as they debated over my statement. I put the glass down and waved them off, leaving them to their... conflict. Continuing to eat my spaghetti and meatballs, which was really fulfilling,

"Are you happy?" Anna asked me. She was sat with me and the group conversation was now a dual one.

"I am. Anna, I really feel like I'm moving on, she's the perfect person for me and Logan."

She smiled and said, "If you're happy then I am. I'm so glad to hear that you're getting over Lindy, it was painful seeing you in such a bad state. I even noticed at the wedding - I didn't want to say anything though."

"And here I thought you hated me. It's nice that you care,"

"I don't hate you. Well, not anymore," she snorted. "If you had asked me six months ago, I probably would have stirred up a fight."

I nervously chuckle, "What?"

"I'm joking, man. So gullible,"

I rolled my eyes as he she began to laugh, and she clutched onto my arm and leant on my shoulder as we giggled. It's mad how close Anna and I have become. She was the very last person I expected to warm up to me.

"Oh yeah, when is your next scan?"

"In a few days. I will send you pictures as soon as I get them, don't worry," she tells me, and I grin. "I'm so excited for the reveal party. I'm dying to know,"

Lindy and Madison have planned the party together. It's in a few days at my house. She's very excited, but not patient at all. Anyways, on that morning, the two of them are coming early so we can get everything prepared in time so the party begins at 12. The reveal is through the cakes, which Sam and Anna will cut at 2, along with another surprise.

"Think we all are," I laughed. "Should have done it ages ago,"

"I know, I know, shush. It's going to be one hell of a day." She gushed, and looked down at her bump, then soon after to me. "You should bring Aria!"

"You sure?"

"Yes! I'd love to meet her. I'm pretty sure we all would,"

"I'll tell her about it."

"Glad. The more, the merrier." She replied, and sat back in the seat. "Cameron, thank you for helping with, everything. Sam and I are forever grateful for you."