~ BTS stealing your food ~

~ Namjoon ~

You were silently on your phone eating your pizza filled with love. Namjoon was with you but practicing one of their dance. 'Mmmmm, yummy pizza' you said which made Namjoon's attention all on that one pizza slice. He came to you and snatched the pizza off you running away with it. 'Hey! That's my pizza. Get your butt and my pizza back here this instant' you said getting up and chasing after him. He was running and took a bite. He looked behind and accidentally bumped into the wall which caused him and the pizza to splat on the floor. 'No my baby' you said with fake tears. 'I'm fine. But thanks for worrying' he said. 'I wasn't talking to the food stealer, I was talking to my poor pizza' you said while running to it. 'Well, how rude! My baby like her pizza more than me. I am sad!' He said to himself but you heard. 'Serves you right for stealing my pizza in the first place. If you had just asked, I would've given you the slice' you said. 'Oh' is all that came out of his mouth.

 'Oh' is all that came out of his mouth

~ Seokjin ~

You were cooking your dinner, spaghetti, while Seokjin was in your guys' bedroom eating some snacks. You put in all of your hard work in your one bowl of spaghetti. 'And done!' You said. You then sat down ready to eat it but before you could put your fork in the bowl, it was gone. 'Hey. Give me my food back!' You kinda shouted. 'Nope' he said and got a fork to eat it. He put the food in his mouth with a smile then immediately frowned and spat the food right back out. 'Ewww. What shop did you order this from? You should get a refund' he said then washed his mouth. 'I made it' you said kinda sad. 'Oh, well, in that case, it was soooo goooood!' He said. 'Yeah right' you said and tried it yourself. You then immediately spat it out. 'Your right, it's disgusting' you said and headed for the sink to wash your mouth. When you finished, you sat next to Seokjin and said, 'can you teach me how to cook? I love your cooking'. 'Sure' he replied. 'Sorry for stealing your horrible food' he said. 'Hey, I spent my time and effort in that spaghetti' I said. He then gave you an "are you serious" look. 'I didn't say it was good' you then said.

 'I didn't say it was good' you then said

~ Yoongi ~

You were really hungry today because you didn't eat lunch so you decided to order some noodles. You were waiting for your food when you remembered that you forgot some work at your friends house and you needed to give it in tomorrow or you would get into trouble, so you went leaving a note for Yoongi saying: