Chapter 19: Late Night Surprise

Start from the beginning

"Extremely!" I exclaim, quickly standing up and running to the door. "Plus, I prefer not to pee on the bus."

We had stopped in a plaza with a McDonald's and Dunkin Donuts. I followed behind Lou and Harry, who were walking into the McDonald's while Niall and Liam waited on the bus. "So you and Nialler are all good again?" Louis asks as we join the line in front of the cashier.

Nodding my head, "Yeah, I am not gonna hold it against him, he might have overreacted a tad, but he has understood his mistake."

"I am so glad, he was distraught after it happened and not himself at all, so I am happy he has come around and understands," Louis processed to say while the line continues to get shorter.

"I'm gonna quickly run to the bathroom, can you order for Niall and me?" I say, handing him a piece of paper with our orders on it. Louis nods his head, giving the paper to Harry. I run off to the bathroom, opening the door to find a girl crying in there. "Oh my, what's wrong?" I ask, walking over to her.

She is curled up in a bawl on the ground with her head in between her knees. She slowly looks up at me as her eyes go wide, "oh...my...gawd," is all she can say as she whips her tears away.

"Are you alright?" I ask, crouching down next to her.

Before replying, she takes a deep breath, "Y-you're Charlotte, aren't you?" She finally says, and I nod my head.

"I think I know what's going on here," I say, helping her stand up. "You saw us come into the McDonald's, didn't you?" She nods her head slowly, "And panicked because you wanted to talk to Lou and Harry but didn't know what to say." She nods her head again. "Well it is your lucky day, let me go to the bathroom, and I will introduce you to them if you want."

Her mouth drops open, "You would do that?" She asks, whipping her tear-stained face.

"Of course, I know how it feels to be starstruck. Just give me a sec," I replied, walking into the stall and locking it behind me.

Once I am finished, I open the door to find her fixing her makeup in the mirror, "Thank you so much," she praises as I wash my hands.

"It's my pleasure," I reply, drying them and holding the bathroom door open for her.

"My name's Ariel," she says before walking through the doorway.

Shaking her hand, I reply, "It is wonderful to meet you, Ariel." We continue talking as we walk over to Har and Lou, who were now waiting for our food. "Boy's, I would like you to meet Ariel."

Smiling, Lou replies, "Nice to meet you, Ariel," he pulls her in for a hug. I watch her face light up with excitement.

Harry was then next to hug her, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Ariel, you have a pretty name."

Her face goes completely red, "I just wanted to let you guys know that you have both helped me so much over the last ten years, and I am happy that I have finally got to meet you."

"We are happy to hear that, Ariel," Harry replies as the McDonald's worker calls our number.

Louis and I walk up to the front counter to collect all of our food as Ariel continues to talk with Harry. "Alright hun we have to head back to the bus, have a wonderful night," Harry finally says to her. He gives her another hug, she thanks me again and we walk out of the restaurant.

"Did you find her in the bathroom?" Lou asks as we make our way back to the bus.

"Yeah, she was panicking on the bathroom floor," I say as Harry opens the bus door.