Chapter 8: The Race and The Party

Start from the beginning

Pretending to have missed her near slip up, I just agreed and turned into the drive way.

The others weren't here yet so we just went inside to get ourselves a drink.

We were just laughing and talking in the kitchen when the rest appeared. East walked straight up to Nova wrapping his arms around her.
They were kinda cute.

"What were you two up to"  he asked

"Nothing really, just chatting. Allie here has five older brothers AND a bunch of male cousins!" She announced exasperated, "Can you imagine? You'd be cock blocked till your 30"

"Well they only managed to cockblock me till I was 16 so I guess they're not that great" I laughed

"Your're not a virgin?" Nova asked surprised

"Thank god" I heard Asher mutter, we all just stared at him as I laughed again at his reaction, giving him a wink.

Jaxon looked a little unhappy with this but whatever.

"Do they know?"Nova continued to question me.

"No so don't tell them, or the next time you see me will be in a casket" I joked.

The conversation continued on for a while and I got introduced to them all. Although the only one who's name I hadn't picked up yet was Damon. He was quite scary and had a lot of tattoos. He was the one that was usually with Asher and Jaxon. He didn't talk that much but you could tell he was an observer like Jaxon. Surveying his surrounding every so often. Asher was the joker of the group and East was Jaxon's little brother who was with them most of the time. 

We were laughing at something Asher said when Damon muttered under his breath, "You've got to be fucking kidding me" we just looked at him confused wondering what he was suddenly so angry about.

"Aspen and Win are over there" he pointed towards the living room that was currently being used as a dance floor. Indeed there Winter was, shaking what her momma gave her on some horny guy, the girl she's usually with, now known to me as Aspen, doing the same with another guy. Oh Lord this isn't going to end well.

Jaxons face turned stoic and before we knew it he was off. Everyone following home except me. I was not about to get involved in their family business. And from previous experience I knew that there was no calming an angry older brother down where his little sister and a guy is involved.

Deciding I needed some fresh air, I grabbed another cider and made my out the back where the party was just as alive as inside.

I had been sitting at the side of the pool for ten minutes when I noticed someone staring at me. He had blonde ish hair and brown eyes that were currently undressing me. I'm not the biggest fan of blondes but hey he'll do. Standing up he started walking towards me, "Want to dance" he asked, holding his hand out to me.

"Sure" I replied gripping his hand in mine pulling myself up.

"I'm Matt by the way" he smiled at me.

"Aleja"

***

About an hour later and we're still dancing, well more like grinding on each other, and I'm feeling the effects of the alcohol.

We were just about to leave and start the real fun when an arm yanked me away from Matt and through the house. Matt yelling after us.

Confusedly I whipped my head around to see who the culprit ruining my fun was and you'll never guess who it was.

Mr American Mafia.

Perfect.

"What the fuck are you doing" I eventually asked, stumbling as he let me go. Oh maybe I'm a little more drunk that I thought.

Oops.

"Stopping you from doing something you regret. You're drunk"

"Wow great, I get away from cockblockers just to have another one come into my life " I muttered, trying not to slur my words in an attempt to act sober.

"I'm taking you home, get in the car" he pulled me towards the camaro.

"No! I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm supposed to be avoiding youuuu" I eventually couldn't hold my slurring in anymore.

"Just get in the damn car Alejandra!" He came towards me and we both struggled until he threw me over his shoulder then launched me into the passenger seat.

His hands started feeling about my things and sides and I looked jncrediously at him, "get the fuck off me" I screeched.

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm getting your keys" he announced as he pulled my car and house keys from my pocket. Heat raised to my cheeks as I embarrassedly looked to my lap. He slammed the door and handed something to someone before getting into the drivers seat. I rested my head against the door drifting off to sleep. I could hear him talking to me but I didn't know what he was saying. I was lost in my thoughts.

The last thing I remember saying before passing out was,

"I can't believe I'm in a car with the American Mafia Don"