Dally imagine for Tobleedgrease

Like Katy's this is one that I personally like.
------------------------------------------
"Hey Dally!" My girlfriend, Beka says, coming up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her thin waist. "Hey baby girl." She kissed my cheek and smiled. Her bright blue eyes were sparkling in the low light and her long black hair was braided so it fell over her left shoulder. She looked gorgeous. "You look real hot babe." She smirked. "Thanks Dal, you don't look to bad yourself. Now whatcha got planned for us tonight?" "It's a surprise Beka," I said with a wink. She rolled her eyes, laughing. "You ready to go?" She nodded and took my hand. We started down the street to her surprise. When we got real close, I stopped. "What the heck Dal?" She asked with a slight chuckle. I put my hands over her eyes. "You gotta see for yourself doll." She put her hands over mine as I lead her the rest of the way. Once we got to her surprise, I said, "Alright Beka, here it is," and took my hands off her eyes, revealing the rose garden. She gasped and her eyes filled with tears. "Oh Dally! It's beautiful!" "Take a closer look," I said, motioning to the middle. When she looked out and saw the different colored roses spelling out I love you her eyes filled with tears. She turned to me, her eyes sparking and the breeze gently blowing her hair. "I love you too." I smirked and hugged her. "Don't tell the gang about this alright?" She laughed. "Don't worry, I won't." Then I tilted her chin up and I passionately kissed her, not rough like I used to kiss those other broads, but passionate, because I loved her with every single fiber of my being.
------------------------------------------
Awe! Even I was crying when I wrote this one💕 Hope you like it Beka.