Dally imagine for KimyattaNewby

The instant I walked into Buck Merril's I was hit by the overpowering smell of beer and cigarettes. Everyone was sitting around either drinking, smoking, or making out. I leaned up against the counter, wanting a Coke. "What can I get ya little lady?" the guy at the bar asked, smiling at me. "I'll have a coke," I said, handing him the money. He handed me the bottle and I took a sip. "Ain't she something?" I heard a voice say next to me. Turning to it, I saw the infamous Dallas Winston. Everyone always told me he was a heartbreaker, but in truth, I think he's a big softie. "How about you come with me baby, and I show you a good time?" he suggested, leaning close to my neck, his breath on it making my heart race in my chest. I pushed him back a little. "First, my name's not baby, it's Kimmy. And second, how about you stick to one girl instead of all your broads," I snapped back, flipping my shoulder-length black hair out of my eyes. "Feisty huh? That's just how I like 'em." I rolled my eyes, a smile tugging at my lips. "How about no?" He smirked and a really catchy song started playing. "Wanna dance?" he asked, extending his hand. I thought about it for a few moments before I took it. Then Dallas was swinging me around, earning everyone's admiration. After the song finished, we both went off to the side. I was smiling from ear to ear. "Hey Kimmy?" "Yeah?" He slipped his ring on my finger. I looked down at it, then back up at him. "You're mine now," he said with a smirk. "Your one and only," I said, sassily. "My one and only," he said, putting his right hand over his heart and holding up his left. I smirked and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him, feeling him smile under my lips.