Dally imagine for Mckenzietelle

Guys, from now on, if I don't have all of the information that I need and I message you back, please give me the information I need to write the imagine. I can't write it if I don't know what to make it about.
----------------------------------------------"I just don't know what to do Johnnycakes. I really like Dally but there's no way he'd like me back," I told my best friend Johnny.
We were sitting at The Dingo having a Coke. Dally was one of the members in our gang. I've always liked him, but he's the type of guy that doesn't stick with girls very long. When Johnny didn't say anything back, I looked up at him, to see pain in his big black eyes.
"Johnny, what's wrong?"
"N-nothing McKenzie," he replied softly. "If you really like Dally you should just tell him. Then you'll know for sure."
Then, Johnny got up and walked out of the The Dingo, his hands stuffed deep in his pockets.
***LATER ON THAT NIGHT***
"Hey Sodapop? Where's Dally?" I asked, still fixing my chocolate brown hair in the mirror.
"He's outside smoking a weed," he called back from the kitchen.
My heart was pounding out of my chest. I was finally gonna tell Dallas Winston how much he means to me. Taking a deep breath, I walked out onto the porch.
"Dally? Can I talk to you about something?"
My voice came out really shaky, making me even more embarrassed than I already was.
"Yeah. Sure. What's up?" he asked, looking up at me.
I sat down next to him, looking down at my cherry red converse.
"I don't know how to say this.. So I'm just gonna say it."
"Alright. What is it?"
"I-I really... Really like you.. And.. And-"
I was cut off by his lips crashing against mine, making my cheeks heat up. I was sure they were redder than apples. When we broke the kiss, Dally took my hand and slipped his ring on my finger.
"Be my girl," he told me breathlessly.
I nodded and we leaned in for another kiss.
In the weeks following, all Dally did was go to Buck's. He almost never wanted to hang out with me. So, I once again decided to talk to Johnny about what I should do. Thankfully, we were both hanging out at the Curtis' waiting for them to come home.
After I finally told Johnny the whole story, I asked, "What do you think I should do Johnny?"
"You could break it off with him. A guy that treats you like that don't deserve a girl as perfect as you," he told me.
I blushed a million shades redder once I heard him say that.
"Y-you think I'm perfect Johnny?"
His eyes went wide and he looked down at his lap.
"I-I do.. But I don't got a chance-"
I cut him off just like Dally did me by pressing my lips to his. I could almost feel him smile against them.
"Mckenzie?! What the hell?!"
I quickly pulled away from the kiss to see Dally standing in the doorway. My heart started pounding in my chest and I began to feel dizzy.
"Dally..." was all I could manage to say.