Two-Bit imagine for fastpitch88gal

{POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING}
"Hey look at what I found!" My boyfriend, Two-Bit, called from the kitchen and came back with an armload of beer. I shuddered. I hate it when people drink. My dad used to be an abusive alcoholic and he'd beat me and my mom every night. That's the reason we moved to Tulsa in the first place. "Do you have to do that?" I asked, cringing slightly. "Sure do doll face," Two-Bit replied, taking a swig of his beer. I started thinking of all those times that my dad would hit me, leaving cuts and bruises, or all the times he would beat my mom until she bled. Tears started to well up in my eyes. "Sarah what's wrong," Darry asked, looking at me with a concerned look on his face. I didn't think twice. I just got up and ran outside, collapsing on the porch, bawling into my sleeve. It always scared me that Two-Bit might do something like my dad used to. I heard the door open and close behind me, then someone put their arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to them. "Sarah, what's wrong?" It was Two-Bit, the thought of him only made me cry harder. He held me close to his chest, stroking my hair. "What's wrong baby. Why did you run away?" I told him in grave detail what happened. When I finished, he almost looked sick. "And that's why I hate you drinking." He pulled me even closer, I didn't even think it was possible but he did by sitting me on his lap. For the first time, I saw tears streaming down his face. "Sarah, I had no idea. Why didn't you tell me?" I sniffled. "I didn't know how to tell you. You always seemed so happy when you were drinking." He tilted my chin up so I was looking in his eyes. "No doll, I'm only happy with you. I'm gonna stop." "Really?" He nodded. "I can't stand my girl being this way," then he said the three words I've always wanted him to say, "I love you." My heart skipped a beat. "I-I love you too." He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back passionately. When we broke the kiss, I rested my forehead against his. "I love you." "I love you too doll." And from that day on, Two-Bit never touched a drop of beer again. And he did it...for me.