Dally imagine for Katemattews15

"I never thought I'd see the day that you'd get married Dal," Two-Bit said, fixing his bow tie. Of course he would pick the one with Mickey Mouse on it. "Yeah, well get used to it because today's the day." I didn't tell the gang, but I was a little nervous. I'd never loved a girl like I loved Karly. Hell, I've never loved a girl before her. "Ain't ya nervous?" Johnny asked, running a comb through his freshly greased hair. Johnny was my best man and he wanted to look good. I think this was the first time he actually cared about he looked. Hell, I think this is the first time I cared too. I just want Karly to love me as much as I love her. "Nah, I don't get nervous," I lied. I lied to the gang all the time, but they don't seemed to catch on. "Dal, they're starting," Darry said, poking his head in the door. I took a deep breath, looking at myself in the mirror again to check how I looked, and followed him out. I nervously stood at the alter, wiping my hands on my pants, waiting for Karly to come out. This would be the first time I'd seen her in days. She made it very clear that I wasn't allowed to see her, and I listened. It killed me, but I listened. A few minutes later, music started playing and everyone stood up. My heart was pounding. I couldn't wait to see my Karly walk through those doors. And man, once she did, I couldn't believe my eyes. Her jet black hair was curled and put up and she was wearing a white dress that hugged her curvy figure. When I saw her, I fell in love all over again. With every step she took, I felt my heart beat faster. Once she made it up to the alter, I lifted her veil back to see her perfect face, her eyes sparkling like I've never seen them before. We both faced the pastor and listened to his speech, then after exchanging our vows, he finally said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" I saw a Karly smile the brightest smile I've ever seen. I picked her up and kissed her as passionately as I could. Everyone around us erupted into cheers, but mostly, it was the gang. When we broke the kiss, we ran hand-in-hand down the aisle. Karly was so beautiful...I couldn't believe she was finally mine. Forever.