Steve imagine

This is my first Steve imagine, so I hope that it doesn't suck...
------------------------------------------
I was going to the DX station where my best buddies, Steve and Soda, work. As I walked in a bell rang, causing Soda to look up from his magazine. "Hi (your name) Steve's out in the garage." I nodded my head and walked outside to see Steve under some Soc's Mustang. "Oh Steve!" I singsonged. He wheeled himself out and grinned once he saw me. "Whatcha doin'?" I shrugged and leaned against the wall. "Came to see you guys. Just got outa school." He nodded and started wiping down the windshield with a rag. I saw some oil in a can next to the car and as I walked over to Steve, I dipped my fingers in it, hiding my hand behind my back. "Whatcha doing?" I asked, leaning on the car. He chuckled and finished wiping a spot, turning to me, smirking. "My job." I playfully punched his shoulder. "Guess what!" He looked at me like I was insane. "What?" I dabbed the oil from my fingers on his nose, then ran away laughing. I could hear him yelling, "Oh you're gonna get it now little Missy!" I ran until he ended up catching up to me, tackling me to the ground. "Get off me Steve!" I giggled as I tried to get away. He chuckled and wiped oil all over my face. I glared at him and he smirked. "Don't worry (your name). You still look really hot with that oil on your face." Then before I knew what was happening, I felt a pair of lips on mine. Steve was kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. A voice asked, "Whoa! What's going on here?" caused us to break the kiss. I saw Soda standing at the door, smirking at us. "Oh shut it Curtis!" I said, getting up off the ground, dusting the dirt off my clothes. "What? Ya don't want me to tell the gang how you two were kissing?" Soda teased, before running back into the DX. Steve and I both chased him around the store. When I finally caught him, I pinned his arms behind his head. "You tell anyone about this and you're gonna get it Curtis!" I threatened in between breaths. He nodded his head, his eyes wide. When I finally got up, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and someone whisper, "You're pretty hot when you're angry." I smirked and punched his shoulder. "Shut up." Steve let go and put his hand over his heart. "You know you love me." I smirked, flipping my (your hair color) hair over my shoulder and connected our lips again.