Soda imagine for outsiders12A

Like I said guys, imagine requests are closed until I open them back up again. Once I open them up, if I get swamped again, I'll close them again. Doing five imagines a night is crazy. And for everyone that didn't read my last note, read the story description and include everything in it. Plus, from now on, if you comment a request, I won't do it. Anyways, here's the imagine for Alexa.
------------------------------------------
I was playing cards with Steve, trying to get the ace out of my shoe, without him seeing, when there was a loud scream from outside. "You guys hear that?" I asked, jumping to my feet. It sounded like a girl. And with the rumble coming up, Socs were everywhere. Last week, a part of Shepard's outfit had to come help us against a group of Socs. "HELP!!!" I heard the girl scream again. This time, I was already out the door, the whole gang following close behind me. As I rounded the corner, I saw about five Socs, surrounding a girl on the ground. She was clearly knocked out. Her blonde hair was messed up and she had cuts all over. The sight almost made me sick. But mostly, it made me wanna fight back. Without thinking twice, I shoved my way through the group of Socs, jumping on the one that had her pinned to the ground. He hit the ground with a thud, the dirt coming up around us. I was throwing punches left and right, dodging the ones that were coming at me. The gang was taking on the rest of the Socs. After a few more blows, the Socs went running back into their Mustang and took off. Breathing heavy, I looked over at the girl, finally being able to see how bad she actually was. She was bleeding in quite a few places. I picked her up in my arms, walking back to our house. She looked beautiful in the moonlight, even with all the blood and bruises. I gently set her down on the couch and held her hand while Darry patched her up. Once Darry put on the last bandaid, she opened her beautiful blue eyes and looked around the room. She was obviously scared. But, who wouldn't be? "Hi," she said quietly. It was barely over a whisper, but I still heard her. "Hiya. I'm Sodapop, this is Darry, Dally, Steve, Two-Bit, Johnny, and Ponyboy," I said, motioning to them. She smiled a little, obviously in a lot of pain. "What's your name?" "Alexia," she replied weakly. "I'm Alexia." I smiled. "I figured a beautiful girl like you would have a beautiful name to match." She blushed deeply, making me smile, then yawned. "You tired Alexia?" She nodded weakly. "Exhausted." I stroked her blonde hair out of her beautiful eyes, revealing more of her beautiful face. "Go back to sleep now doll. We ain't gonna let anything happen to ya." She closed her eyes and fell asleep. I smiled at her. Alexia has to be the most perfect girl in the world. I think I'm falling for her, and I'm falling hard.