Jk looking his sideways, and feel taehyung's body lean on his beck and guide him to do the plantation! A shiver passes through his spine at taehyung's touch!

Jk's complete attention is on taehyung's side face, he looks at him unblinkingly, his hands act like a machine which automatically working with taehyung's hands...

When taehyung and jk bend a little to plant the crop, taehyung's other hand hold jk's shoulder for balance, and a sharp intake of breath coming out of jk's body! Jk felt current pass through his body just by taehyung's caressing

Taehyung is still unable to notice jk's intense gaze on him. He guided jk how to plant the crop by telling every detail. He pressed the crop in muddy water filled land, and then...

When he withdrew his hand from jk, jk come to his sense!!

Taehyung's closeness makes him numb in that much way, he didn't realize his clothes and hands were completely dirty with mud!

Taehyung explains to him how much space should be in between two plantations, and how deep you have to dig it but for jk, it's just the movement of taehyung's rosy lips!

"Do you understand now?"

Jk didn't reply. He just stares at taehyung, as his soul went on Mars!

"Jk? Jkkk?" Taehyung speaks louder...

Jk snapping out of his dreamland...

"Huh! Yeh! yes, taetae?"

Taehyung surprise to see jk like this. He was extremely worried about him. He thought jk was shocking because of this situation!

"Jk, I understand it's tough for you but try to concentrate, and you can do it too. I believe in you." He held his hand in support.

Jk looking at taehyung for a while, this boy came into his life like a hurricane, he lives his worst nightmare right now, his life completely turns upside down because of him...but still...

Why he wants to live these moments again and again!?

Why he feels happy instead of mad?

What is happening to him?

He smiles at taehyung and says in a deep husky voice,

"What you say in the last?"

Taehyung stunned to hear the changed pitch of jk's voice! He obviously can't understand the change.

"I...I believe in you."

Jk is smiling so brightly. He is clutching taehyung's hand in his, and says,

"Than I will do it. No matter how tougher it could be, I will do it, taetae."

"That's like, jeon jungkook!"

"Thank you, Kim taehyung."

After that, he sincerely tries to do the plantation perfectly. He did several mistakes, and the other workers bullied him too. Jk understands that he has been scolded because of his mistake not by any offensive way about his status! He learns to forbearance.