Jk looking at his attire and realized his mistake but now what could he do?

Jk looking at taehyung. Taehyung trying so hard not to laugh but his face gave away the signs. He bites his lips not to laughing hard!

"Traitor, " Jk murmur...

After jhope went to another side of the farm, jk remove his branded sports shoes, and hand over to taehyung,

"What? Why are you giving me your shoes?"

"In your dreams, I'm just hand over it to you. Take it, and keep it safe."

"Why should I keep your shoes for me? Am I your servant, Mr. Jeon?"

"You are a traitor! If you told me before then I would not wear these branded shoes of mine today, you know how much it costs?"

"Whatever, Don't worry, Nobody gonna steal your shoes, wherever you put them. It's my village, and everyone knows you are my guest. We villagers respect the guest of others. So, put them anywhere, "

Jk rolling his eyes on taehyung's long lecture
but inwardly impress by the honesty of those peoples.

Jk went to the workers who planted the crop on the field, filled with water. Jk looks clueless but one of the workers recognizes him and calls him...

"Hey, you city boy, why are you standing there like a statue? Come here, we need to finish it today, " He is Mark, the same guy who has scolded jk when he fell into the pond.

Jk remember him, and he tries to enter the field,

"You stupid boy! You ruin your pants if you enter like this! Pull your pants up to your knees, and then entered."

Jk was speechless as a common worker of a farm can scold him like this!? he looks upward and cursing his stars.

"You can't lose, you are jeon, you can do it, " jk self-appreciate himself...

He pulled up his pants up to knees and enter the water field bare feet because he didn't have gumboots.

When he just about to step next feet, someone stops him by his wrist,

Jk looking back, and it's taehyung. He shows him a pair of gumboots.

Jk smiling brightly. He wears those shoes and enters the farm but still clueless as to how to plant crops? Mark gave him a bundle of crop sticks and advise him how to do it.

But, it's the first time for jk to even stand on some farm, how can someone expect him to know everything in one go? He is also a hygienic frank, his hesitation shows, he didn't want to touch muddy water at all...

He stands confused on his spot...

Suddenly, a hand came over his hand from his right side, and moved it to the ground,