Waking up

Lucy POV: I woke up when the sun was in my eyes  and I groaned and sat up. I woke up and realized I was naked. Memories of what happened last night flooded through my mind. I looked over in horror to see my best friend Natsu next to me in bed. I know for sure he wasn't drunk last night so once he woke up he would be devastated. He wouldn't want a kid right? He probably likes Lissana and he would get tied down with me because of a dumb mistake.
    I know he is going to wake up soon so I need to think quick. A million thoughts were going through my mind but the main thought was I need to leave the guild. Natsu was starting to stir so I need to do this quickly. I wouldn't have time to go to the guild and remove my insignia and honestly I didn't want to.
    I picked up my Virgo key and summoned her. "Open gate of the maiden Virgo!" "Punishment princess?" Unfortunately I was a little too loud and Natsu groaned. I looked over in horror expecting to see a disgusted face but all I saw was the sleeping face of Natsu. Sighing in relief that he was a heavy sleeper I told Virgo     "Can you transfer all of my stuff to the celestial spirit world?" "May I ask why Princess?" Virgo asked while doing what I asked what I told her to. "I will explain later now I need to get a train ticket" I said.
    "May I get a punishment later princess?" "Jeez no Virgo maybe later" I stated dumbfounded. I walked out the door saying a quick goodbye. I locked the door behind me knowing that Natsu would just jump  out the window as usual.
    "As usual huh" i laughed to myself quietly. I started to to feel very guilty knowing what I was about to do to my family and comrades knowing how much it will destroy my friends. Sighing I started my walk to the train station. As I was walking I was thinking of places to go and start my new life.
    I decided to go and live in Hargeon because it was the most meaningful place and it's where me and Natsu met. Deep down I hoped with the tiniest shimmer in my heart that Natsu would find me and live with me. I pushed that thought aside as all of my hope diminished as I saw a familiar face.
    I froze in horror as I saw Levy, Juvia, and Grey walking near me. Levy stopped as she saw me and waved towards me. The group walked towards me as I thought of a few lies to give them. Levy asked me " Whoa what are you doing here Lucy?"
    I thought up a decent lie as I put on a fake smile on. "I'm just here going on a mission" I rubbed the back of my neck as I continued "I was hoping to leave before Natsu could ask to go with me" Not completely a lie.
    Levy believing me said "Oh alright me and gruvia were just thinking of baby names!" Grey asked "what's gruvia?" as they walked away. Glad they didn't keep pushing on I walked towards the train station I asked the person in the stall "When is the next train to Haregon?" Without looking up she said "In 15 minutes 5000 jewels please."
    I handed her the jewels and sat on one of the benches. A million thoughts went through my mind as I pondered. What if Natsu finds me? Will I still be able to leave? Would he tell me to leave the guild?
    I shook my head. No matter how much he doesn't like me he would never tell any of his comrades to leave the guild. Me wanting to get my mind off of the negative vibes I summoned plue.
    I was about to back to my bad thoughts when I realized about of the beautiful kid I would have. A warm feeling went through me as I put my hand on my stomach. I would love this kid more than life itself. It doesn't matter that they won't grow up with a father because whatever they are will have me and the spirits to love them.
    I was snapped out of my thoughts when the microphone announced that boardings for Haregon were now open. I walked over to the man and gave him my ticket and he nodded at me, confirming my being able to ride. I stepped on and got a seat towards the back just in case anyone boards the train they won't see me.
    I looked over at Magnolia saying a last silent goodbye to all of my memories and comrades. I peered down at my hands and rubbed my guild mark while finally letting go of my tears and started rubbing at my eyes. Flashes of my memories with all of my friends flashed in my mind. The main one that stood out was Natsu. I questioned myself on why and silently laughed to myself. I guess I do still love him.