" I am fine maa. How are you, papa and grandpa?" He asked.

I mouthed Aditya to not tell anything about me as of yet to them. I literally begged him.

" I am coming back tomorrow maa and I have a surprise for all of you." He said, smirking at me.

Oh my god....this man is going to be the death of me. I will be more of a shock than surprise to all of them. Why is he doing this!!

Thankfully, he didn't say anything further and they hung up. Only then I could stop hallucinating.

" You almost gave me a heart attack!!" I accused him, throwing the pillow I had in my hands.

" What did I do?" He asked as if he is the most innocent man on this planet.

" This." I remarked, pointing towards his phone.

" Did I say a word?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

" Aditya, don't you dare act oblivious. I know what you were doing. You are mean!" I accused him.

He just went on to smirk, not uttering a word from his mouth as he watched me juggle to put things in the bad. The wardrobe was almost empty, just my mangalsutra was kept. I took it out and was about to put it in the bag when I felt a pair of arms snaked around my waist and hot breaths on the nape of my neck.

I gasped due to our proximity.

" You held onto this." He remarked.

" There were times I wanted to throw this away when I used to think of you being with Kritika, married and whereas I thought about how weak I was, not being able to forget you or let you go from my mind and heart." I confessed.

" Then let it go to where is rightfully belongs." He took it from my hands and turned me around to tie it around my neck.

" No Aditya, stop." I objected.

" Why?" He asked, as a speck of disappointment flared across his eyes but it was gone as soon as it came.

" Remember, we are doing this the right way? Let me seek everyone's forgiveness first." I told him.

" You are my wife Swara and everybody acknowledges that fact. As for tying this, I will wait if that's what you want." He said and I nodded.

" I was a fool, wasn't I? Leaving you and everybody behind for nothing." I was trying so hard not to think about it but every time I saw how much of a good person he is, it just reminds me of my idiocy.

" Swara, the more you think about it, the more it will hurt and forbid us both to move on from these six years. Just learn to step ahead with me without looking back. We can't change the past but we sure shot can make sure that no misunderstanding as huge as this happens between us in the future." He spoke sense.

" I don't want to think about it but it's just the guilt. It does not go away." I said, sighing.

He just pulled me to his chest, hugging me. Merely being near to him comforts me. His presence makes me feel secure and loved.

" Okay, now that you are done, let's go. We have an early morning take off." He said as I stepped back and nodded. Closing both of my suitcases, I took a last round of the house I spent the last six years.

" This was my home." I muttered to myself.

" But Mumbai is your home more than any place can be." I heard him say, he was just trying to comfort me.

He took my hand and entangled with his as we walked outside. I submitted the keys with the manager who'd give it to Ro when to empties the apartment too. She will give them to the landlord.