Chapter- 47

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

Falling back to the normal routine was really a difficult and monotonous task and to the very least, boring.

I had started going to the office and was still in training under marketing and PR. It had been three months that I was under training.

" Swara, let's go together." Aditya suggested again, just like he does daily and I rolled my eyes.

" You go Aditya. I will come on my own like I do, daily." I replied, sighing.

" Tell me again, what is the point?" He asked, finally fixing his tie.

" The point is that people should not think that I am in the office because I've married the boss and your overly flashy cars do not help me." I told him as I brushed my hair.

" No one thinks that love, its just you. Besides, it has been three months that you've started coming for work and you managed to grab 26 clients, just on your own, haven't you? This is the reason why the board of directors are keen on you taking the CMO's post in the next six months unlike the prescribed 2 years time." He dropped a bomb on me.

" What? Aditya, firstly, 6 months! Aditya, I am not even prepared for this and besides, wasn't I supposed to take up the role of COO instead of CMO?" I asked, looking at him.

" Yes, but Karan and I decided that you're better suited as the Chief Marketing Officer. You have a knick for that." He replied and I was all confused.

" Okay, okay. I think I may manage with this information." I muttered as I wore my pumps.

Swara's Look-

We both were ready and then after having breakfast with the family, Aditya , Karan and I left for work

We both were ready and then after having breakfast with the family, Aditya , Karan and I left for work. They did drag me with them along.

It was a packed schedule for the day. The Australian investors were visiting today and Aditya and Karan were busy with them all day long. During lunch, I walked to Aryan's cabin who was on the phone and he looked really happy for some reason.

" What's up?" I mouthed to him as I took seat in front of him.

" Here, talk to Tanya." He handed the phone to me.

" What's up T? Long time no see!" I chirped over the phone.

" Swara, I'm having a baby. " She said and I was completely shocked first and then, couldn't stop myself from shrieking.

" OH MY GOD TANYA!! CONGRATULATIONS but tell me one thing, what was the hurry?" I, of course couldn't stop myself from teasing the two of them as I looked at Aryan.