Chapter- 41

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

" Now the bride and groom will play the ring game.!" Preeti exclaimed. I will win!

Aditya and I were made to sit next to each other and Preeti dipped the ring in the milk which also had rose petals.

We were asked to search for the rings then. As I started, I felt that he had grabbed my hand. I gave him an irritated look and he was just smiling.

What he didn't realize was that I had long nails. Oh...poor him!

I pinched him and he released my hand in shock and I managed to find the ring for the first time.

" Yayyyy! My Shona won." Mom was cheering for me along with Preeti. Dad and Karan were on Aditya's team.

" Come on bhai....you cannot loose!" Karan tried to motivate him.

In the second round, we did play fair and unfortunately, he got the ring. Ughh....okayy, whatever!

As the third round was on, I had almost got the ring when it was very sneakily taken away from me by Aditya and he won.

" You are a cheater." I whispered to him, pouting.

" No Mrs. Kapoor, I won fair and square." He replied, laughing.

Then it was the thread opening ceremony. I could use both my hands to untie the thread but he could only use one. At least somewhere I'll be first!

After all of this was done, it was 6 in the morning.

" Okay kids, you go and freshen up. Swara, beta you will have to make something sweet for breakfast today for the ritual." Mom instructed.

" Will do mom." I said and she gave me a smile. Then Aditya and I walked up to his room.

There, I saw my suitcase near the desk.

" Aditya, you freshen up and then I will." I said and he agreed, taking his clothes and went to the washroom.

I sat in front of the mirror and started getting off all the jewellery. Surprisingly, that was the easy part. When I started to undo my hair, then I realized that I must have had more than 200 pins, they just didn't finish.

I stopped for a moment, getting frustrated as I put the dupatta on the bed.

I hadn't noticed how long it had been and Aditya was out.

" You're still not done untangling yourself from all the mess?" He asked, pointing to my jewellery and hair pins as he looked amused.

" It takes a lot of time and effort. Not that you'll know of course. Tell me, how long did you take to get ready?" I asked, looking at him through the mirror.

" 20 minutes." He replied, as he walked near me and started to help me take the pins out from my hair.

" See, it took me 4 hours." I told him, sighing.

It took him another five minutes to get all the pins off.

" You know, if I go and sell these pins, I'll earn thousands." I joked, yawning and he chuckled.

" You go and freshen up. Once you're done with the rest of the rituals, you can sleep." He said and I nodded, taking my saree's blouse and underskirt and walked inside the washroom.

It took me around an hour's bath to finally get rid of tiredness. Wearing my blouse and underskirt, I peeked outside to check if Aditya was there in the room or not. Finding the coast clear, I walked out and looked at the saree I was supposed to wear.