Chapter-18

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

The next day as I woke up, due to the lack of the pillow wall, my head was rested on Aditya's chest and I was clutching onto his shirt. As realization struck upon me, I immediately left his shirt and shifted to my side of the bed.

" Way to go Swara." I muttered to myself, sarcastically.

It was just five in the morning so I went back to sleep again.

" Swara.....wake up. You have college." I heard a voice.

" Yes mumma.....five minutes more please." I replied and dragged to duvet up till my face.

" You are late." The voice was at it again.

" Wonderful....then I'm skipping college today. Let me sleep!" I whined.

The voice stopped but in a minute or so, all the curtains were off and the fan was switched off too.

" Mumma....this is not...." I shouted, getting up to see Aditya ready for work again.

" What is your problem? Switch the lights off and let me sleep." I said, more like shouted.

" It's 9 Swara. You have college." He replied, sighing.

" I don't want to go." I replied.

" Stop being lazy and get up." He said and I did get up.

" I hate you." I said and walked inside the washroom, banging the door on his face.

" That's rude." I heard him say.

" What makes you think that I care?" I asked him back.

" So cranky in the morning." He muttered and then fell silent.

I took bath and got ready and then walked downstairs to have breakfast.

Swara's look-

" Good morning everyone

" Good morning everyone." I said cheerfully.

" I wonder if it was that good of a morning for her a while back." Aditya muttered to himself.

Too bad for him, I heard.

" Don't start fighting now. Have breakfast. All of us are getting late, specially you Swara." Mom said.

" Relax mom....I'll end up missing just one lecture. Doesn't matter." I replied.

" Swara.....be serious. I don't want any interruptions with your studies. Understand." Dad said.

" Jesus Christ.....mom I am leaving for college right now. Bye everyone!" I picked an apple, kissed Bubbles and walked out.

Good Swara, both your parents and in laws are of the same sort!