Chapter-10

QOTD- What do you think about the pace of the story?

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

The dinner was uneventful but indeed, mom got a lot of dresses for me, both traditional and casuals.

" I love the dresses mom. Thank you so much!" I exclaimed.

" I am glad that you did. Now let's go and have dinner. You dad and Adi are waiting in the dining room." She said and I nodded.

We then walked into the dining room where they were watching cricket.

" Let's eat now." Mom said, grabbing their attention.

We had the dinner while the game was on.

" Out!" I shrieked as Rahul got out and I was frustrated!

" More more cricket fan in the house." Mom said, looking at me and dad and Aditya started laughing.

" Unlucky you." Dad said and I looked on confused.

" Mom wanted a daughter in law to give her company in watching serials and all. She got the opposite." Aditya clarified.

" Don't worry mom, I also like watching serials. We are going to have a marathon." I replied.

" Yes of course! She watches anything! Cartoons also." Aditya taunted.

That was uncalled for! He did not have to tell this to mom and dad!

" So what? Watching cartoons is completely okay. At least she is not boring like you." Mom told Aditya.

Ha! my NEW PARTNER IN CRIME! Take that Mr. Husband!

" That's not good Amrita. You cannot call in boring. He is workaholic." Dad added.

Good Swara good, now his whole family loves me and is taking my side!

After that, we left for home.

It was late that we reached and I was damn tired!

" Goodnight." I said and started climbing up the stairs to go to the bedroom but I somehow slipped and fell off six stairs.

" Ouch! I am dead!" I started shouting, gripping my back.

" Swara, fuck!" He came to me and bent down.

" Let me see." He said, gripping my leg.

He had a look at my leg and started doing something with it which hurt bad.

" Stop.....ahh...leave it!" I screamed.

" Wait Swara." He said and did something with the leg and it stopped aching considerably.

" Thank you." I muttered and I attempted to get up but I couldn't. My back was gone.

" Wait." He said and lifted me in bridal style.

" Put me down! I can walk!" I exclaimed.

It was so awkward!

" Swara...stop being stubborn and let me help you." He said.

I closed my eyes.

He put me on the bed and went out of the room.

He entered again with a box.....first aid.

" Now Swara, I want you to list your top up to your waist so that I can put the spray." He said and I hesitated.

" Give me the spray. I'll do it." I told her.