Chapter- 46

Difficult time's going on guys. Please stay at your homes and stay safe!

Please vote and comment! Motivates a lot!

Swara's POV-

We covered a few more spots in the nearby area and then in the evening, returned to the hotel.

" Aditya....when are we going to the Eiffel Tower!?" I asked him as I saw it from the terrace of our suite.

" Tomorrow Swara." I heard him faintly say from the room as I continued to gaze towards the city. This suite really had a wonderful view of the city.

" Come in love. Mom wants to talk to you." I heard him and immediately walked inside the room and took the phone.

" Hello Mom." I said, really excited.

" How are you Shona? Enjoying?" She asked.

" I am good mom, how are you and everyone there? Also, we are enjoying a lot." I replied and then babbled about the whole day today and she sounded really happy. We talked for a while and before hanging up.

" Do you want to order dinner in or want to go to the restaurant?" Aditya asked as I crashed on the bed and then took his hand and rested my head on it and snuggled into him.

" I am already in my pyjamas Aditya and I don't want to change again so let's order in?" I asked, looking at him.

" As you like love." He replied and I smiled at him.

He then ordered something and I called mumma and talked to her, papa and dadu for a while. They all were good and demanded that I send some pictures to them and I promised.

I also called Aryan and then hung up on his just after two minutes because he had literally started talking nonsense in the most uncomfortable manner possible. That idiot, I tell you.

" Swara, come. Dinner is here." I heard Aditya call for me. He had already got up from the bed when I started talking and went to tend to his second wife, not that I was jealous.

I got up from the bed which was so very comfortable and went to him. We started to eat. This time it was classic ratatouille with spinach soup.

" Swara, what happened? Why are you playing with your food? Are you not hungry?" Aditya asked, breaking me from my trance and I looked at him and then looked at my plate with the fork in my hand.

" I am hungry. It's just that I am really, really tired." I told him honestly.

" Well then, eat up and then we can go to bed." He replied and I nodded positively.

We quickly finished our dinner and then after the waiter cleaned up and went away, I dragged tip-toed to Aditya and wrapping my arms around his neck, I placed my lips on his. In no moment, I felt him picking me in bridal style without breaking the kiss. I was so occupied that I didn't even realize when he placed me on the bed.

" Well you seem to be in a romantic mood today." I heard him say as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

" I love you." I whispered to him in his ear and before I knew it, I was drifting into a deep slumber. I felt a small peck on my lips and then my forehead followed by a I love you too.

" I know." I couldn't help myself from saying this that was the last thing I could recall.

...................................................................................

" Love, it's already 11:30. Now, I don't mind us staying in all day today but I know you want to see the Eiffel Tower and the car is already waiting for us. If you want, I can always send it back." I heard a voice which immediately woke me up.