The plan

KATNISS POV

     I wake up with a start. There is a oxygen mask on my face. I take it off and look around. I'm probably in a Capitol hospital far below ground.  I see Beetee laying next to me on the floor. I look around but see no Peeta. There is a empty spot were it looks as if someone was there. There is a oxygen mask and cords that are laying on it. I take my own cords off and get up. Peeta. He's all I can manage to think of. I don't want him to be tortured. I grab a syringe I can use to save him from it. I can hear a voice talking. Plutarch. No doubt he is here. What a mess I have made of his precious games. Then I hear another voice. Haymitch? Why is he here? I walk to the door with syringe in hand and open it. "Nice to see you up sweetheart," Haymitch says I look around and see him. Peeta. I run over to him and hug him not wanting to let go. I give him a kiss which he gladly returns. When we finally have to break apart for air, I turn to Haymitch. "What happened?" I ask holding Peeta's hand. I'm worried that if I let go, he will be taken from me. Haymitch tells me about the rebel plan to rescue Peeta and I. He says we are on are way to District 13. I guess Bonnie and Twill were right. I must look confused because Plutarch says "Katniss this is the revolution and your the Mockingjay. We had to rescue you. While you live, the revolution lives." I look at Peeta and he squeezes my hand for reassurance. When I turn back around to look at Haymitch and ask "Where's Prim?" franticly. He answers a little hesitantly. He must not have told Peeta where his family was so I guess he is waiting for an answer as much as I am. "Katniss your family is fine. Gale got them out in time. Peeta...there hasn't been any news about you family." Haymitch says . "Got them out?" I ask worriedly Haymitch continues sadly "After the games they started dropping fire bombs," I feel Peetas hand squeeze my hand. It can't be true! I turn to Haymitch, not wanting to believe it. "There not in twelve?" Tears threating to spill over because I already know what the answer will be. Haymitch answers in a hoarse voice "There is no District 12"