I Think I Believe You Now

Start from the beginning

"Y/n? Are you awake?"

It was Lucy. I swung open the door to see little Lucy standing there in her robe and holding an identical candle. I looked down and noticed she was in her boots.

"Where are you going?" I whispered.

"Narnia of course." She smiled, "And you're coming with me."

I looked at her for a moment and realized she wasn't kidding. Deciding that this would make up for not believing her earlier, I shoved my boots on and followed her into the hall. She led the way to the room with the wardrobe and I followed closely behind. We tiptoed ever so quietly across the creaking floorboards in order not to wake up the others.

When we reached the wardrobe, I stopped and let Lucy open the large wooden door, hoping that if she opened it something magical might happen. I watched as she hesitated before slowly opening the door and a gust of cold wind blew out the candles. Lucy turned around and grinned at me, waving her hand to usher me towards her.

Thank goodness I believed her this time.

EDMUND'S POV

The bathroom door had swung shut behind me when I saw them whispering. Lucy and Y/n were definitely up to something. I watched them tiptoe down the hall towards the room Lucy was hiding in earlier and decided to follow them. That way when I catch them realizing Narnia really doesn't exist I'll be there to tell them "I told you so!".

I finished tying the robe around myself, then set off behind them while making sure to keep enough distance so that they wouldn't notice me. I rounded a corner and watched as the two girls walked into the wardrobe room. I waited for a moment then did the same, but when I opened the door they weren't anywhere in sight.

Wait a second. "Lucy...Y/n?" stepping further into the room I looked around, "Where are you?"

Oh I know, they must've known I was following and hid in the wardrobe to surprise me. Well, I'll give them a taste of their own medicine. Creeping to the wardrobe door and swinging it open I yelled "Boo!".

No one was there.

"Lucy. I hope you're not afraid of the dark." I stepped in and closed the door behind me, "Y/n?"

Pushing past rows of fur coats I questioned exactly how many could fit in here. "Y/n? Lucy!" It was getting colder and colder here. After tripping on something and falling to the floor I realized why it was cold. The ground was covered in snow and the scenery had suddenly changed to a winter forest, and now I was laying in a freezing white cushion of snow and staring up at the branches above me.

Scrambling to my feet I attempted to take in the land around me, it was exactly how Lucy had described. This must be Narnia. But where were Lucy and Y/n?

"Y/n?" the snow was soaking into my slippers as I walked, "Lucy, I think I believe you now!"

Something bright in the corner of my vision caught my eye, and I looked up to see a lamppost in the middle of a small clearing between the trees. Weird. I kept walking past it, wrapping my arms around my torso tighter to keep warm, after all, I was only in my pajamas and a robe. After climbing a hill while calling their names I reached what looked like a snow-covered path. The sound of jingling and hooves hitting the ground caught my attention and I turned to see a silhouette heading towards me on the trail.

"Lucy?" It came closer. That is definitely not the girls.

Six white raindeers were running full speed towards me, pulling a snow-white sleigh being driven by a very angry looking dwarf. I was so caught up in the absurdity of it I didn't even realize how close it was before it knocked me to the side of the road.

"Woah! Woah!" The sleigh slowed down quickly and I raised my head to see someone wearing a crown made of icicles. Odd fashion sense.

Suddenly the dwarf jumped down from the driver's seat holding a whip and bared his teeth at me. He yelled a battle cry as he jumped atop me, pinning me to the ground with a knife to my throat.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled at him.

"What is it now, Ginarrbrik?" A woman's voice from the sleigh spoke.

"Make him let me go! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"How dare you address the Queen of Narnia!" the dwarf on top of me growled.

The what?!

-Third chapter!! I'm really knocking out chapter after chapter today, huh? Please tell me what you think of it so far and if you have any requests! Other than the basic plot I'm open to changes. Thank you for reading and sorry for any grammar/spelling errors.-

-Mocha