Tardy, but at least you're here

((REWRITE OF "Damn!" the first chapter))

Castiel was what you'd call, someone with a stick up their ass

Castiel was what you'd call, someone with a stick up their ass. His disinterest in anything besides his job was unnerving for Dean, of course Castiel was interested in the relationship, but his work schedule was... "terrifying" according to Dean. Wake up at 4 am. Go to work, come back at 5 pm. Make dinner, grade assignments, and then go to sleep at 8 pm. His weekend consisted of him planning the week's lesson for his classes and spending time with Dean. And if his schedule is twisted in any way, he might as well just flop over and die. Which is why this experience haunted him for so long.

A raven-haired man shifted underneath a thin blue blanket, startling a large golden retriever at the end of the bed. Castiel would get up, sitting onto the blanket and letting out a light yawn before reaching for the phone on the bedside table. He'd groan at the bright light his phone let out before squinting at the time.

5:45 AM

Castiel would gasp, putting the phone down before quickly running into him and his fiancé's bathroom. He'd turn on the light, squinting as the bright light hurt his eyes. He'd grab his toothbrush, sticking a glob of toothpaste onto it before shoving it into his mouth.

The distressed man ran out of the bathroom, his breath smelling like mint and his eyes worried. He'd look through the large wardrobe, grabbing the ironed outfit he picked out yesterday. He'd quickly shimmy into his denim, and grabbing the dress shirt and buttoning it up. The lad put on the dress coat, before leaving his bedroom.

(❁'◡'❁)

The raven-haired man cooked up an omelette for his fiancé, but only a decaf for himself. He'd sip on the "coffee" and put it down. He'd quickly stretch before putting some kibble into a big bowl for a dog that was seemingly, nowhere. As Castiel went for the door, a groan came from up the stairs and when Castiel turned, there he was. There was the stupid bastard he was engaged to. "Mornin' Cass." A silence before Castiel coughed up, "You're expected to upload a video by 1:30. It makes me feel better if you got up earlier to eat your breakfast and edit the video." Dean winced at Castiel's "I'm angry but it's hard to be angry at you, so I'm trying not to seem angry, but I am furious." words. "I thought I took that stick out your ass a long time ago." Castiel stared blankly at dean before opening the burgundy wooden front door and leaving. 

Leaving Dean alone. Or, was he?

Bones threw himself at Dean, "AR FFF!", Dean wheezed, "Okay Bones- I got it. You want to go outside, let me get the leash, and we'll go." Bones let out a happy bark before waiting patiently at the door. Dean swore he could still hear Bones' wagging tail from up the stairs, when getting Bones' leash.

--

I hope none of you have given up on me.
- marlon 
((no i'm not rewriting it, i just wanted to post something for those still in favour of this <3