Hungry..

It was a Monday. Castiel absolutely despised Mondays. Weekend homework to grade, Phone calls to parents, and.. dealing with Dean's whining when Castiel refuses to have sex with him because he'd smelled of his cologne, ( note; of which he had hated since the day the package entered the house. )

I mean, Mondays were not horrible, but a burden to put up with. Especially that now, students are fucking threatening teachers? Castiel had never been threatened, well per se, but he had been yelled at for " looking gay. " Well, that's the only time he's ever been yelled at.. mostly by Claire. Claire was a bitch, but Castiel didn't want to say anything because he knows those grades will destroy her faster than his words will. Anyways,
His class doesn't know that he is gay, but know that he definitely does not have a wife at home. Castiel has been called out for having a ring, but never mentioning a female in his life that he'd " banged. "

Oops, trailed off there, continuing with the story..

It was 8:47 AM, it was hot but always had a touch of soothing wind. Castiel was reading a section of a paragraph about WWI on page 437, He'd usually let them read it themselves but wanted to be distracted from the numbing deprivation of sleep. Around a quarter of a class was sleeping, but Castiel didn't really care. He just wanted to get the class over with.

Well. Shit.

Castiel noticed at the end of page 437.. was a Talk and Learn. He mentally slapped himself and thought, " What the fuck? They still do this shit in high-school?? " He sighed, it was quite long, lasting around 3 seconds but it was quiet enough for anyone in the class not to hear. Castiel mentally prepared to hear half-assed answers from the students.

" Ok class, at the end of the page, as you can see.. it says we have a Talk and Learn, so let's do it! " Castiel said loudly, not too loud for it to be a yell but it was loud enough to wake some of the sleeping students.

-

It was period 6, Castiel was tired but had one thing keeping him alive, One more period. He was glad that he could go home in another hour, to Dean. Dean. Him and his horrible-smelling colognes always attracted Castiel closer to him. Dean, He was a perfect match, soul-mates- even.. Dean always cooked and had the best burgers that Castiel had ever made, oh shit. Now he's hungry as fuck.

Castiel sat down, quite impatient for the bell to ring, " Ten more minutes, ten more minutes.. " Castiel whispered as his foot was tapping on the cold floor and his fingers tapping the beige, wooden desk. He pulled out his Phone and decided to just stare at the time, getting a few glares from students, ( who, note; are literally addicted to their devices. ) The class was doing the Talk and Learn as an assignment since, they wouldn't shut up while Castiel was talking. Castiel can be nice, but you shouldn't take advantage of that. Castiel can be a bitch, but Dean liked that side of him, claims " He finally acts like a top, even though i ( obviously ) top. "

As Castiel was day-dreaming and staring still on his phone, The bell rang, it scared the day-light out of Castiel as he dropped his phone flat on the desk and got up from his seat.

" Class, Put your assignments here! " Castiel said as he patted to a open space on his desk.

" Also- I don't care whether or not you finished it, just turn it in or it is an automatic F. " Castiel said in a serious tone, usually never heard unless he was dead-serious.

The class left in grumbles, groans, and angry comments about how it's dumb, Castiel would chuckle at it because he remembered talking bad about his teachers with Dean, usually after-school but sometimes in the hallways. Causing attention from Lisa, Jo, and some teachers. A jock and a nerd? How cliché.

684 words.