Snuggles?

Time skip to the weekend.

9:37 AM

Castiel's head was laying on Dean's chest, Both were naked. The blanket that was covering both of them was soft, plush, and consuming. It was quiet, except for the tv that Dean was watching. It was a normal saturday morning, the neighbors were mowing their lawn and kids were playing outside. Even if Dean was a youtuber with a salary with hundreds of thousands, He chose a quiet suburban neighborhood to live in. A normal two floor house, nothing too shabby or fancy. Castiel loved that part of Dean. He wasn't changing because of his career, nor did he pressure Castiel into becoming something more than a Teacher.

10:07 AM

It was a little later that Castiel woke up. He really needed extra time to sleep, especially now that he has extremely rowdy students this semester. Castiel lifted his head from Dean's chest to only rest it onto his chest again. Dean rubbed Castiel's shoulder and looked into his cerulean irises, ( cerulean is a shade of blue, it is the same shade as Castiel's. I compared it lol. )

" Mornin' Angel. " Dean said as he lifted his hand from Castiel's shoulder and back into the regular position it was in- touching Castiel's ass..

" Good morning Dean, How are you today? " Castiel asked, always having that same freakin' question every morning that he and Dean had together.

" I'm doing alright, Thank you for asking babe. " Dean happily replied to, glad that someone cares deeply about him enough to ask every morning, afternoon, and night.

Castiel got up, slowly. He grabbed the boxers which were kicked off in the middle of the night by Dean, the one and only who stole his lover's virginity and put them back on.

The first thought that came to Castiel was, " Shower, i need a shower. " so he put on his pair of slippers that were resting at the edge of the bed. And quickly ran into the bathroom, which was luckily in the same room.

Castiel turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up, well.. until he noticed the severe amount of hickies and bite marks all over his body.

" Dean! " Castiel screamed loud and clear, " Yes? " Dean replied. Castiel stomped out of the bathroom, with a towel around his waist to show the amount of love marks he'd left.

Dean was a little bit more focused on Castiel's fit body, Dean got up, put on his boxers aswell and walked up to Castiel.

" Wanna double the amount? " Dean said as he ran his fingers down Castiel's shoulders and upper arms.

| Quick Smut |

Both men were in the shower, Castiel against the wall. Castiel's legs were wrapped around Dean's waist, Dean thrusting in and out. Castiel was a moaning mess, usually swearing which is very irregular since Castiel doesn't swear, well.. unless he's having intercourse of course. Before Castiel continued to keep up his moaning, He left hickies on Dean's upper collar bone. Causing Dean to thrust harder, and making Castiel moan even louder.

-

After the two had their.. moment.. they took a nice, hot shower together. It was so soothing and Dean's muscle cramps were now less painful but downside was that now both were exhausted and it was 12:47 PM. Great, Starting the day late but in a wonderful mood.

The dirty blonde stretched and walked over to the closet he and Castiel shared. He took out a graphic t-shirt, which was for heavy metal bands, a flannel jacket, then to finish it off.. denim jeans and some black boots.

Castiel wasn't bothered by his fiancé's taste in fashion and continued to dress himself without bothering to look at Dean. He wore the usual white dress shirt, trench coat, black jeans, and of course.. boots.

Dean and Castiel walked down the stairs to their living room to have their " cuddle session during a movie night. "

Comfort really didn't matter to the both of them, as long as they have eachother, popcorn, and something to watch, then it was going to be a wonderful saturday.

684 words.