Lovey Dovey

Sam has always been supportive of Dean's relationship, but when it comes down to every second that he's with them.. maybe he has other thoughts.

Sam was having dinner with Castiel and Dean, along with Sam's fiancé ((Jessica)) They were dressed nicely, black & white was the theme? But Castiel's baby blue tie clashed with the aesthetic Sam wanted to portray.

Castiel was sat next to Dean, Smiling and laughing as Sam was telling a joke. Then, Castiel turns to look at Dean and they caught eyes. Castiel and Dean couldn't look away. Sam sat there holding his forehead in his hand, wondering how in the world that is possible.

"Guys?" Sam would say, staring at the love-struck couple. No response, just Castiel eyeing Dean. Dean reaches out, holding Castiel's hand. "Your eyes are so beautiful." Castiel smiled, "Oh, Dean. Your compliments make mr blush." Sam cringed, looking over to Jessica. Jessica shrugged, giggling.

"..Dean?" Sam said, expecting some sort of response out of him. Silence.

"Dean, Smile once more. It makes my day, you are such a fine specimen." Castiel would compliment, receiving Dean's kind smile. "God, I love you." Dean reaching in once more to put his hand on Castiel's cheek, receiving a blush from Castiel. Sam would stare, confused and a little scared. "What is going on?? Why are they this way??" Sam would think, Mouth wide open.

231 words

a/n
author here, unfortunately i never finished this bit i haven't posted in 937483393748383948492029 years so yeah im sorry about that. i'll try to post more.