..Dean.. What are you doing.

As Dean was filming, He had to walk around in random places in the room so when he edits it, it looks like he's just confused and walking around— It was a complicated series of steps and one day, Castiel wandered into Dean's film room to give him a cup of tea. Castiel claimed it will "calm his soul" but instead of walking into Dean editing his video.. He caught Dean wandering around the room, almost conflicted-like but Castiel really couldn't tell.

"Dean, What are you doing?" Castiel asked, tilting his head slightly to the left to visually show how confused he was.

Dean looked up, His face already dark red. "Oh- Cass. I wa-was uh— doing like.. confused transitions.. I don't really-" Dean stuttered, trying his best to explain.

"Oh? I'm just here to give you some calming earl tea.." He said as he placed the cup into Dean's hand, kissing Dean's left cheek.

"Thanks Cass." Dean smiled as Castiel left the room with a toothy grin, I guess Castiel found it funny.

Dean continued with his "confused" movements and then finally found his place on the stool next to the camera. He then went on and on about something that confused, scared, and overall angered Dean.

You bet your asses it was wearing sunglasses at night.

"Why the fuck, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WEAR SUNGLASSES AT NIGHT?! THEY ARE CALLED SUNGLASSES FOR A REASON! That is one of several reasons i don't watch cop procedure shows." Dean calmed after his tantrum, The topic really angered Dean.

"Oh- Don't even get me started on when they state the obvious." Dean says before he starts mocking them, "oH! hE's DeAd bEcAuSe oF a gUnShoT woUNd, No duh! Genius!" He scoffed before taking a sip of his tea, opening his mouth once more to bash cop procedure shows.

"I swear, It's like they are never home. But they always speak of their family, Like no wonder your wife wants to divorce you and take the kids, You are never home!" Dean facepalmed.

«»

As Dean was editing the video, Castiel walked into the filming room once again, still with that adorable grin. "What are you smiling for?" Dean asked, taking the last sip of his tea.

"Sorry, When you were doing those.. transitions, You looked very silly." Castiel giggled, looking at Dean with loving eyes.

Dean smiled at Castiel, looked back at his computer and shut it down. He got up and picked up Castiel, catching him off-guard.

"Wh- Dean!" Castiel would say as Dean carried Castiel back to their bedroom.

"I need a break, and i know the perfect de-stressor." Dean joked, finally getting to their bedroom door but being blocked by their dog Mary.

"Mary! Come on, Honey. This is super important." Dean would say as the golden retriever reluctantly got up, walking away.

Dean would open the door, quickly walking to the bed. Castiel whined, claiming he just wanted to sleep. "Fine," Dean would kiss his cheek, placing him down onto his side of the bed. Castiel would softly kick his slippers off and got into bed, Dean would just sit.

Dean, Horny and stressed.

Castiel, Calm and relaxed.

But, Castiel reluctantly took off his shirt and looked at Dean. "Fine, Make it quick." Dean would smile widely and jumped onto Castiel, already unbuckling his belt.

«»

Castiel would grumble, his ass hurting like hell. "Next time, When your excited.. Don't do it hard, it hurts afterwards." Castiel would whine, feeling like his ass is going to fall off.

"Dude, That was amazing. I can't believe you didn't enjoy that." Dean would say, coddling Castiel in his arms. "Yeah, Next time, I'll let you jerk off." He humphed. Dean rolling his eyes. "Dramatic."

«»

Mary sat downstairs, staring at the squirrel teasing her. "Bork! Bork!" The squirrel would squeal running away.

"We've raised a badass." Dean would smile.

"No, You. You, raised a badass." Castiel would lean onto Dean, looking at Mary chase that poor squirrel across the yard.

"We should really get Mary before she murders the squirrel."

"Yep."

«»

684 words.