SlenderDoll Ally (my dream)

You guys I know I haven't finished some of my stuff but I'm exactly working on a story called Innocent Eyes which I think will be one of my favorite ones. And it is my first Creepypasta that I have ever made...except when I was the littlest of my age...10. And I know that is a young age but still better start the scary stuff first and end it now.

Andddd I hope I never have a dream that I wish I don't have like a nightmare of my own death happening I front of my eyes.
I had one but I looked way different I looked just SlenderDoll Ally but younger and my eyes weren't human eyes they where RED and I had no friends only the ones I made up and I loved dolls some people did think I was some type of demon but atleast one person was so kind to even talk to me she said "I'll let you live a life where people exactly talk to you and you'll make many friends and you won't cry much because you won't be able to talk a lot but still atleast you'll have something in my stead you give me a smile one that will last forever and ever" she smiles and we talk and play and until the day I die me and her will be like family and stay together forever.
=============================================
Heehee it must be funny to listen to something that's so out of this world but it is true and I can't deny the reason of why all my dreams have that one woman but any ways if you have any freaky or awesome stories about any of your dreams just comment below and I will get to it like a flash

Have a nice day
✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

(I have no idea what this story is but I'll have to go through it at a later date) okay because I had no idea what this was either!