Sticks and stones

They may break my bones but it will keep you safe

!😕!

There is no other place I rather be when its with all of you. You help put a smile on my face when there is no one else there to help me out of my depressing hole of nothingness and all that is down that hole is rocks and pebbles that'll have no problem hurting me worst then it should but then again... It is a 30 foot drop to my end.

(You sound like Tokoyami from that anime BNHA) shhhh let the emotions keep flowing (okay okay)

It's dark in this hole....I wish someone would grab my hand and lift me out of here but it's impossible when the hole grows more and more each day...each week....each month.

And it's never ending till I see the light at the end of that supposed tunnel that I keep hearing about.

Though I feel like it's just me being reborn into a new dead weighing world only for someone else to dictate my life once again....and the cycle never ends till the planet collapse in on its self.

Can all of you have a nice day....

Can all of you have a nice life that I will probably look to have a better life then mine.....

Maybe I should find my happiness

Reading and drawing

Creating new things

Making money for support

Finding

HAPPINESS

IS

TIRING

But I'll continue for you my sweet brain and heart.

I won't give up on my self because I KNOW the only way for me to find enjoyment is to create and/or find it myself.

For me

For us

End?

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Will Be Continued so don't forget me and my place here in life!

Also I'll probably be doing my stories more now then I ever thought!

I needed this community more then I thought I did....especially now. (2021 is beginning let's see where this goes).