☀︎ chapter 34 ☀︎

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Aiya quietly sat in a cafe, writing out a new training schedule for the team. "Mind if I sit here?" She looked up and saw the former captain across from her. "Ushijima? Of course, you can. It's been a while hasn't it?" She smiled warmly.

"It has." Taking the empty seat. "So what have you been up to Ushijima?" "Just training with the Orzel Warszawa team." He answered before taking a drink of his tea. "Oh, that team with Division 1? I've seen you guys play and I'm kinda impressed." She complimented.

"Kageyama is in my team too." "The Karasuno setter? My, time really did fly by." Reminiscing their high school days. "I actually want to say something Yoshida. You might not like it but prepare yourself for what's going to happen." Ushijima said and Aiya bit her lips nervously. By the tone of his voice, does remind her of what Tendou said.

"It's about Tendou's reason why he broke up with you." And Aiya thought she was expecting something worse. "Didn't he say because he didn't have feelings for me anymore?" But Ushijima shook his head. "That wasn't the reason." And Aiya was shocked to hear it. "Was there a different reason then?"

"I promised him not to tell you but when I met him earlier, I can tell he still loves you. The reason was, he wanted to give you space and have nothing to worry about. But he really wanted the best for you Yoshida-chan."

Aiya didn't realize how much tears were falling from her eyes. Hearing the truth from Ushijima made her felt confident. Knowing that Tendou still loves her, and the reason behind the sudden breakup.

Ushijima didn't know what to do since there was a crowd forming around her. To them, it looked like Aiya was getting dumped by Ushijima which is obviously not true. "Ah... Here are some issues." Handing it to her and she accepted it.

"Thank you... For telling me the truth Ushijima." Aiya wiped away the tears with a tissue. "So what are you going to do?" "I think I am going to meet him when I am in France." She answered and Ushijima pulled out a pen to write something down.

"Here is the location of the store, you'll need it when you find him right?" Taking the piece of paper, she looked at it and saw it was located in Paris. "Thank you," Smiling to him and he smiled back slightly. "I just want to see my best friends get back together."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"WE'RE IN FRANCE!" Takahashi cheered.

"Oi don't start yelling in the airport!" Murata his teammate on the head. "Ow that hurts, Haruto," Takahashi whined. After a few days when Ushijima talked to her, the Japan National Team made their way to France, where their next game was going to be.

"All of them seem excited." Coach Hibarida chuckled, watching the teammates interacting with each other. "At this point, I want to put Takahashi to a leash to tame him." Aiya sighed. "Everyone, our bus is this way." Hibarida guided the team and towards the bus terminal.

The team filled themselves into the bus and along the way, Aiya gave them a schedule of what the day was going to be like.

"Once you guys have settled into your rooms, you will be given a chance to sightsee Paris. Remember to be back at the hotel by 6 for the team dinner. Any questions?" Aiya asked the team and they shook their heads. But Takahashi raised his hand. "Uh Coach, are you going to be with us?"

"Sorry but I have to discuss somethings with Coach Hibarida." "Itsuki, you gotta understand, Coach Yoshida is never going to go anywhere." Ito chuckled and gave him a hard slap on the arm.