☀︎ chapter 15 ☀︎

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

It was the Intern-high Playoffs and Shiritorizawa was on the balcony, watching the semi-finals between Karasuno and Aoba Josei. Shiritorizawa flawlessly won, with the score being 25-0 and 25-3 so their match ended early.

Just as Aiya was watching the game and taking notes, Oikawa looked up to her and blew her a kiss. The Karasuno team was wondering who it was for so they trailed their eyes to the balcony and saw the Shiritorizawa manager. But clearly, she hated it.

"Wait is that Yoshida-chan?" Tanaka asked Daichi as he pointed at the balcony. "Yoshida-chan?" Hinata tilted his head. "Yeah that's her, looks like she doesn't like Oikawa." Chuckling at their interaction. "Of course she doesn't and thank God she does." Nishinoya fumed.

"You want me to teach him a lesson Ai-chan?" Tendou asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "No, it's fine. If you did, his fan club will come for your throat." Aiya answered writing down a note.

"He has a fan club? Talk about popularity for a pretty boy like him." Tendou sighed. "It's not much of a big deal either way. Also, I don't want you dead too." She laughed.

It was a tight match between the two schools that resulted in them going over time. The whole crowd was engaged with the game as it was the first for Karasuno to make it this far.

But just as Hinata tried to do his quick, Aoba Josei was able to detect it and blocked it in time. The ball hits off of the blocker's hand and just as Asahi, Kageyama and Nishinoya tried to receive it, they didn't make it in time.

Aoba Josei won the semifinals.

Everyone in Karasuno was utterly shocked by what just happened including Aiya.

Aoba Josei was cheering for their victory while the other side, was devastated. Mainly Hinata who kept apologizing to everyone. As the two teams lined up, they shook hands with each other and Karasuno quickly cleaned after themselves.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Just as Shiritorizawa started to warm up on the court, Oikawa approached their manager.

"Ai-chan~~" Aiya turned around to be met with the infamous Oikawa setter. "Hello, Oikawa-san." She greeted disgustingly. "You're so mean Ai-chan and I told you to call me Toru." Oikawa pouted. "I really want you to help me with my serves again."

"Can you at least stop blowing kisses at me? You already know that I already have a boy-" "Please???" He pressed again. Looking over Oikawa's shoulders, she noticed his teammates whispering among themselves. She was angry at Oikawa but decided to not show it. His fan club might go after her otherwise.

She sighed and pulled out her notebook. "These are the notes I've made during your previous match." Ripping it out and handing it to the setter. "Thank you Ai-chan~" Oikawa neatly folded it and shoved it in his pocket.

"Don't you want a go on a date with me?" Oikawa asked. "Sorry but I-" She was interrupted by none other than Tendou. "Sorry but my manager has to go back to our side." The tone of voice was definitely different from his usual laid back self. Something about the voice that made Aiya feel the chills going down her spine.

"Oh, your name is Tendou am I right? The Guessing Monster." Oikawa smirked pushing some of his buttons already. But Tendou chose to ignore it, knowing it would lead to Aiya protecting him as she always did.

"Oi trashykawa, we have to warm up!" Iwaizumi yelled to the ace. "Well looks like I have to go, bye Ai-chan." Oikawa winked and ran back to his side leaving the two behind. Taking it as a sign they can leave, Tendou grabbed Aiya's hand and pulled her to their bench. As he was dragging her back, thoughts filled up with his head.