☀︎ epilogue ☀︎

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

a few years later...

"♪♪Keep on breaking them! What, you say? Their hearts! Keep on shattering them! What, you say? Their spirits!♪♪" Emiko their 4-year old daughter sang as she was colouring on a piece of paper in her room. "Emiko, since when did you learn the song?" Aiya chuckled while she was doing her daughter's hair. "Daddy taught me!" She smiled brightly.

Emiko was born with Tendou's scarlet hair and Aiya's blue eyes. When she came into the world, Tendou had cried when he first held her. It was swelling Aiya's heart to see such a scene but it's something that she'll remember.

Well, now she is pregnant again with baby number two. Coach Hibarida forced Aiya to go on maternity leave because she insisted on having a break. Focusing a lot to train the team because of the game against Argentina was coming up. And Tendou personally thanked the coach for the action.

"You know Emiko, the day daddy first sang that song to me, it was also the day he confessed his feelings for me." "Really?!" "Yes Emiko-chan, AND we're done with your hair." Emiko giggled as Aiya grabbed a hand mirror for her to see the braids her mom did.

"I wanna find a boy like daddy." She loved listening to her parents' stories. To her, it seemed like a fairytale how Aiya (a princess) had befriended Tendou (a monster). Along with the stories about her uncles when they were young.

"Not until he gets my approval first." They turned to see Tendou at the door, leaning against the door frame as he crossed his arms. "Daddy! You're home!" Getting up from her seat, she ran to Tendou. When Aiya and Tendou got back together, Tendou moved to Japan, Tokyo so he can live with her and had opened up his chocolate shop. He proposed to her (with the help of the Japan National Team) and got married afterwards.

"Hi princess~" Hugging her petite form. "You said that you wouldn't be coming home until next week." Aiya got up slowly from her chair to greet her husband. "Well, I really wanted to see you both so I just quickly finished my work." Planting kisses all over her face.

"Daddy! I made this for you!" Emiko let go of Tendou to run back to the table. Grabbing her drawing she showed it to Tendou. "It's you, daddy, on T.V." Even though it was only a bunch of scribbles, there were some details that show it was Tendou. Mainly the scarlet hair the pair both possess.

"I love it." Giving his daughter a kiss on the head and she giggled. "Alright you two, Emiko still has to go for her school." Aiya broke up the interaction. "But daddy just got back home. "She pouted.

"What she said," Tendou added on while pouting with her. "You can say good-byes when we drop you off then," Aiya answered and Emiko ran to grab her school bag and to the door. Aiya walked to the hallway of the front door with Tendou next to her.

"God, everything is so hard with this stomach of mine," Aiya grumbled as she was clinging onto her 9-month stomach, trying to put on her shoes. "Here, I'll help you. Just sit down and relax." Tendou gently pushed her down to a chair and knelt down to put on her shoes. "Thanks, Sa-kun," She smiled and when Tendou was done, he got up to kiss her on the lips. "Anything for my Queen~"

"You know, the doctor said I am expecting soon," Aiya said as she got up slowly with the help of Tendou. "Really? Should I cancel, every appointment just in case the baby comes?" Panicking already. "Don't worry about me Sa-kun, just do you work and I'll be fine." She assured.

"Mommy and Daddy are you done!?" "Looks like our princess couldn't wait anymore," Tendou chuckled. "She's late Sa-kun," Aiya death panned.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵