20:It's Not Just Underwear

Start from the beginning

"Chez that's only like two bags, both of just filled with shirts and pants."We've been at the mall for a while now and I would have to say that this has been a very successful shopping trip. But I feel bad. Chez withdrew about 1200 from Dalen's account and insisted that it was going to be be fine. We've only spend about 345 of it but that's still a lot. I have to make it up to him some how. But how, i don't have money, maybe I can buy him something,grated it will be with his own money. Fuck, what should I do?

"Chez do you think I should get Dalen something as a way to say 'sorry for spending your money" I stopped walking when I didn't hear a response. I turned around a saw Chez stopped in front of Victoria's Secret."Chez?"Still nothing. I walk up to him and wave my hand in his face. Nothing. Is he okay."Chez?"

"It's just one big underwear store. Like it's underwear on underwear on underwear"

"It's not just underwear" Chez whips his head down to me

"You've been in there before"

"Like once, but it was only to buy a pair of sweatpants"Chez looks back to the store

"I don't believe it"I shake my head and notice three girls all looking at Chez and holding their phone up to him. I turn back to Chez and take my bags out of his hands

"Why don't you take a break and I'll go and see if I can find a pair of sweatpants" I start to walk in the store until Chez grabs my arm

"What am I suppose to do"I don't answer but simply turn my head to the three girls. Chez follows my action and instantly turns on his charm and smiles to all of them. He digs in his pocket and hands my some cash"I'll be out here when you're done Diem."He lets go of me and walks to the girls"Hello ladies"

I shake my head and enter the store. I look around and finds the sweatpants and find a pair I like. I turn to walk to the counter when I find a cute pair of lingerie. I pick it up and look at it. It's really cute but I don't know

"Finding everything okay?"I turn and see a worker

"Yeah, thank you"She nods her head a walks away"Wait actually"She comes back over to me

"Yes?"

"Do you have more sets like this"

"Yes, follow me"We walk until we reach a corner"All of these are 40-70% off and we have all different kind of textures, patterns and designs. Fill free to ask any questions if you have any"

"Well actually I have one"She nods her head to me"What kinda would I get if I wanted to surprise my boyfriend?"

Five sets of lingerie and a pair of sweatpants later, I'm walking out of the store. I asked the counter lady to put all the lingerie in one of my other bags of clothes and the sweatpants in the regular store bag. It's not that I'm ashamed I bought it, I just don't want one of the guys to see the bag and then go look inside of it.

I walk out of the store and look for Chez. He's not where I left him but two of the three girls are. They look kinda sad and mad at the same time. I walk up to them"um. have you guys seen my friend"

"Yeah, he took ours to the bathroom" Why would he take her to the bath-OH GOD CHEZ!!

I leave the two girls and head towards the bathrooms. When I get there I notice a girl walk by me with her hair messed and he eye make-up smudged. I stare at her and she leaves and turn back around to find Chez fixing his pants"Chez!"

He whips his head toward me"Oh, hey Diem, you finished shopping I see"He runs his fingers through his messed up blonde hair

"And I see you finished 'using the bathroom'"