15:Asking

Diem's POV

One week later

I need new clothes. I've worn the same pair of leggings and jeans for weeks now. Plus all my shirts are starting to look ugly to me. So I've been wearing the same sweatshirt over and over again. Yeah, I really need to go shopping.

Turns out that Olivia gave me some bruises. Two on my right leg and one on my abdomen. When I saw this I was shocked because I didn't think that they did all that much damage. Dalen wasn't too happy either. He said that if anything like that ever happened again, to immediately tell him and he would take care of it.

"I'll make sure to mark you all down for your work on Monday, have a great weekend"Finally. the end of the day. I'm just ready to get out of here and lay in bed for the rest of the weekend. I head to my locker and place all of my books in there since I have no homework to do over the weekend. Props to always having extra time in class. I wonder if I can hang out with the guys this weekend. Oh, I could probably go shopping and-

"Hi" I shut my locker and look over to see Colby. Apparently he's new here and this was his first week and the when Olivia attacked me in the hallway, that was his first day. Colby and I have gotten to know each other and have gotten to become good friends, or at least the start of good friends"Hey Colby"

"So, what are you doing this weekend"

"I'm most likely just going to stay home all weekend. You?"

"I'm going to be looking for a job, you know trying to make my own money"That actual sounded like a good idea. Maybe I should get a job too. I could use my own money so that I don't feel like I'm take my da-

Colby looks behind me as two arms wrap around my waist and just by the pinewood scent, I already knew who it was. He kisses my cheek"Baby"

"So, your the boyfriend?"

"Yes, I am, 'the boyfriend'. And who are you"

"I'm Colby Ryans"Colby holds out his hand to shake Dalen's like he did with Nick. Dalen just stares at it before holding me closer to him"I'm Dalen Willis" We stood there in awkward silence just staring at each other. I clear my throat before facing Colby

"I'll see you Monday Colby, good luck on finding a job"

"Thanks,I'll see you around Diem" Colby walks off but I don't see him leave as I'm turned around in Dalen's arms to face him

"Who was that?"

"Colby"

"I didn't mean his name, I meant, how do you know him"

"He's the one who saved me from Olivia when I had my panic attack. We're just friends. I promise"

His face soften before he smiled down to me"At least he knows you have a boyfriend"

I bit the inside of my cheek"Do I?" He never officially asked me to be his girlfriend. Call me classic but, unless he officially ask me to be his, i don't consider myself his girlfriend. Dalen's face has nothing but hurt on it"Sorry, it's just, you knew really asked me to be yours"

"But,I've told you your mine, is that not enough?"

"No it is it's just-"

"Dalen" Nick comes up to him and whispers down to him "Trouble on Drive"They both side eye me.

"Baby, do you think you can walk home today"

I nod my head. Dalen kisses my forehead before leaving with Nick. Looks like it's a loner weekend. I guess it's like any other weekend though, right.