Chapter 20: Made for each other

Începe de la început

"This one goes as my wallpaper!!!" I said and squealed.
"You're so frkn cute!" I said again.
"Thank you thank you, now take this phone and take one from you." He gave me his phone. We both laughed.

"Here you go!" I hand him his phone

"Jezz you're so cuteeee!" He said. He sat the picture as his wallpaper.

"Kids,today we are not going back in the hotel by 8 pm. We will be out for lunch too. Now we'll go to visit......." The teacher continued talking, i was not listening,i didn't care.

It was now lunch time. We sat in a restaurant. You might think that all of the restaurants here are so expensive, but not really.

I sat with Austin, Ash and Grace.

Our food came and we started eating.

I heard a sound of a phone's camera. Shit,Austin took a picture of me.

*imagine her like Aurora not like Selena

*imagine her like Aurora not like Selena. I put this one cuz the picture is so cute.*

"AUSTIN! deleteeeee pls pls pls." I said.
"Never." I wanted to fight with him but the whole class would laugh. Better not.
"Ugh,okay. I'll make a revange!!" I said. Ash,Austin and Grace chuckled. Fuck you.

We went on billions of places.

It was now night and we were in a so beautiful place. I grabbed Austin's hand and then gave my phone to Grace.
"Take some pictures of us please." I pouted.
"Okay,sure." She said.

We did billions of cute poses. Then,i kissed him.

Everyone was in 'awwh' when i kissed him. By everyone,i mean my friends,my classmates even my teacher. Shit.
This picture was the most adorable and cute one.

I could hear how many pictures Grace took at that moment

When we separated, we both smiled and hugged. I was blushing. Goshhhh,Grace was already taking pictures of us.

When we separated, Austin took my hand and we walked.

"Shit,i didn't have to,now everyone is looking at us." I said.
"No love,i was about to kiss you,but you did. Let them know. It's okay." He said.
"Thank you so much Grace." I thanked her and hugged her.

"Class,everyone in the bus! We are going back to the hotel." The teacher said.

We did as said.

After 15 minutes we arrived at the hotel.
As last night,i spent the night with my boyfriend. We laid on the bed and looked at the pictures we took today. The one where we kissed was sat on our lockscreens. It was so cute. When i saw it,i really realized that we are made for each other.

"Love?" He said.
"Yes love?" I said.
"I'm so lucky to have you in my life." He said. This made me so happy.
"I'm so lucky to have you in my life too love." I said.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said.

After those words,we fell asleep.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter,i hope you liked it.
There were a lot of misunderstandings. There were two Selena in the story.
I renamed her friends name from Selena to Grace. From now,Selena is the singer.
I love y'all sm!♡
~Jase~