Chapter 20

You step out of the shower and go to grab a towel but Tank scoops you up, throws you over his shoulder and carries you out the bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

"We gotta get you some clothes to put on," Tank says then slaps your ass.

Tank carries you to his room.

"You guys better come back and help us clean up!" Alpha yells.

Once inside Tank's room, he sets you down on his bed. Tank opens his dresser and starts to look through it.

He's got a really nice ass, not too plump but not too small either.

Tank hands you a a giant t-shirt, and you put it on. The you go to your bag, grab a pair of panties and slip them on.

Tank puts boxers on.

The two of you walk back to the living room.

All of you clean up the mess and gather the leftover drugs.

"So Riot had a cute idea since we are all gonna end up sleeping in tomorrow, why don't we breakout some blankets and have a movie night out here and sleep together?" Athena suggests.

You all nod and agree to it.

"See," Athena nudges Riot, "I told you it was a good idea."

Riot smiles and nudges her back.

Everyone goes their separate ways gathering pillows, blankets and snacks then meets back up in the living room.

The blankets are laid out on the floor surrounded by pillows. The snacks are at the sides of the blankets.

Alpha grabs a couple of nugs and begins to roll a joint.

"What does everyone wanna watch? Horror? Action? Comedy?" Riot asks.

"I vote horror," Alpha raises his hand.

"Me too," you raise your hand.

"Can we watch one of the horror movies where it's like so bad it's funny?" Athena says.

"I'm down for that...Tank?"

"I'm cool with whatever you guys wanna watch."

Riot scrolls through the different movies on the television screen.

"How about Lake Monster 2: The Reckoning?" Riot asks.

..........................................................................................
(Don't come at me if this is a real movie I honestly just made it up on the spot.)
..........................................................................................

Alpha lights the joint and takes a puff.

"Sounds good mate play it," Alpha says as he exhales a cloud of smoke.

Riot plays the movie and grabs the joint from Alpha.

You snuggle up with Tank and get ready to watch the movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up sandwiched between Tank and Athena. Tank's arm wrapped around your waist and Athena's legs intertwined with yours. You're throat and pussy are sore as fuck.

You lift your head up a little, Riot and Alpha are spooning, still asleep. You lay your head back down.

Athena shifts and opens her eyes slowly.

"Mmm...mornin' how are you feeling?" Athena whispers.

"Sore - basically everywhere," you answer.

She laughs quietly. The morning sun illuminates her face perfectly, she practically sparkles.

"I bet."

"You're beautiful."

She shifts towards you, brushes your bottom lip with her thumb and kisses you. Then lays her head back down on the pillow.

You grab her waist pulling her toward you.

"I thought you were so sore."

"Shut up and kiss me."

She raises her eyebrows, then bites her lip and shakes her head.

"Hmm...I don't know how much you're gonna get from me with that attitude."

She glides her hand under your shirt and circles your nipple with her finger.

"You gotta play nice with me to get what you want."

"Please...touch me."

"Where? Here?"

She glides her finger over your panties.

"Yes."

"Take them off."

While trying not to move too much you slide your panties down your legs. You bump into Tank a little. He readjusts his position pulling you closer to him.

Athena slides her hand up your thigh.

You spread your legs for her.

"Beg for it."

"Please, I'm so horny. I want you. You make me feel so fucking good."

Athena rubs your clit slowly in circles.

You let out a gentle moan.

All the sudden you feel Tank getting hard behind you.

You reach behind you gently stroking his cock.

"Morning Tank, Y/N thought she could use some more attention," Athena goes faster, "even after getting stuffed last night."

"Mm...well I think," Tank puts your arm behind your back, "I deserve a little something," he covers your mouth with his hand, "don't make a sound."

Tank rams his cock inside of you and you cry out.

Athena slaps you.

"What did he just tell you?"

Tank keep thrusting into you while Athena plays with your clit.

It takes every ounce of energy you have to stifle your moans.

Then a wave of rippling pleasure overcomes your body.

Tank continues to pound your dripping hole and explodes inside of you.

Athena licks her fingers dry and Tank withdraws his cock. Tank removes his hand from your mouth and kisses your shoulder.

"Now go back to sleep we need out rest for today," Tank muttered.