Chapter 5

Fuck, I want him inside of me so badly.. but what if the others wake up?

"No pressure, babe. Don't even worry about it," Alpha starts to turn in the other direction.

You hop off the chair and quickly walk in front of him. You stop him by putting your hand on his chest. He half-smiles and looks you up and down. You meet his eyes.

"Can I?" You ask.

"You can do whatever you want to me."

You glance at his patiently waiting package. You slowly glide your hand from the bottom of his shaft to the top, curious to know what every inch feels like. You can barely wrap your hand around it, it's so thick.

You squat down face to face with it, and you pull his boxers down. It practically springs back into face. You look up at him, he's breathing heavier now. You take your hands, placing them around the base of his thick cock and begin to rub your hands up and down all 7 inches.

"Mmm,"

Alpha grabs you by the base of your hair on the back of your neck, forcing you to look at him.

"Get up here," he orders you while gently pulling you up by your hair.

You slowly stand up and let go of his dick.

He let's go of your hair but leaves his hand on the back of your neck. You look him in the eyes, waiting for your next command. Instead he softly kisses you, then pulls away. You go back for more, you kiss him deeply and passionately.

You continue to make out and he pushes you against the cold countertop. He picks you up and places you on the edge of it. He kisses your neck and rips your thong in half. He lifts up your shirt exposing your breasts. He kisses down your neck, your collarbone, your breasts, your stomach and then he kisses your thighs opening your legs further and further apart. You lean back pushing away the plates of French toast.

"Fuck you're so wet."

He licks your slit slowly ending at your clit. He swirls his tongue around it, then kisses it softly. He licks his way back down your slit and moves his tongue in and out.

He takes a brief pause to look at you, then inserts his finger inside of you, pumping it slowly in and out.

You close your eyes and moan.

"Shhh...don't want to wake anyone up now do we?"

He covers your mouth with your hand.

He slowly puts two fingers inside of you.

You moan even louder. You cover your mouth with both hands now trying to muffle your sounds of pleasure.

Then he starts sucking and licking your clit.

You tighten your legs around his head.

He begins to touch himself with his other hand.

He starts flicking your clit with his tongue and then shoves three fingers inside of you pumping faster and faster.

You arch your back and try to stifle your moans but it feels too fucking good. You feel it building up inside of you.

He fingers you faster and faster until you explode. He sucks your clit one last time. Making your legs shake.

He continues to lick your slit, lapping up your juices. Your legs keep shaking and your body keeps twitching, this is an overwhelming amount of pleasure.

He moans into your clit as he finishes. He kisses the inside of your thigh then rests his head on your stomach. You pet and play with his hair.

"Now that's a good way to start the day, innit?" He looks up at you.